Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by miko, Oct 6, 2003.

1. I have a job interview this week [that'll be like the 700th these past 2 years]. They're looking to hire 6 new writers, which makes me feel like my chances of getting that ONE slot could be good, especially since I know a lot of people at this ad agency.

man, it would be so cool to finally land a real job back in my industry. i've mentioned on more than one occasion that i'm working this goofy and annoying retail job just to pay the bills, and i also am temping during the days. it's a 14-hour day, every day, then i work 8 hours on sunday. all for about a tenth of what i used to make.

so anyhow, wish me luck and send out positive e-vibes so i can get this gig and finally be able to buy the rest of the drum gear i need. it's a real drag lugging my hardware on my back instead of on casters.

oh -- and if any of yous are near Passaic, New Jersey this Saturday nite, please check out our band SMOGG at Connections. We'll be opening for Alchemy X and we promise to rock ya good!

peace & music-

2. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Good luck, man!
  3. Good luck to you *Sprinkles good luck vibe around*

4. Good luck Miko, hope you get it! ~ Ty
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  6. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Hey lady....Best of luck!

*I'll keep my fingers crossed* :)
  7. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Good Luck....It's in the bag
  8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I was at an esoteric convention yesterday (got in for free cause I work for the convention center)- great fun watching those people :D - so I'm sending all my positive energy... :)