Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by miko, Oct 6, 2003.

1. I have a job interview this week [that'll be like the 700th these past 2 years]. They're looking to hire 6 new writers, which makes me feel like my chances of getting that ONE slot could be good, especially since I know a lot of people at this ad agency.

man, it would be so cool to finally land a real job back in my industry. i've mentioned on more than one occasion that i'm working this goofy and annoying retail job just to pay the bills, and i also am temping during the days. it's a 14-hour day, every day, then i work 8 hours on sunday. all for about a tenth of what i used to make.

so anyhow, wish me luck and send out positive e-vibes so i can get this gig and finally be able to buy the rest of the drum gear i need. it's a real drag lugging my hardware on my back instead of on casters.

oh -- and if any of yous are near Passaic, New Jersey this Saturday nite, please check out our band SMOGG at Connections. We'll be opening for Alchemy X and we promise to rock ya good!

peace & music-
    meeks

http:www.geocities.com/smogg_rocks/main.htm

2. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Good luck, man!

3. Good luck to you *Sprinkles good luck vibe around*

4. Good luck Miko, hope you get it! ~ Ty

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  6. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Hey lady....Best of luck!

*I'll keep my fingers crossed* :)

7. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Good Luck....It's in the bag

8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I was at an esoteric convention yesterday (got in for free cause I work for the convention center)- great fun watching those people :D - so I'm sending all my positive energy... :)