1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wishbass Basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tylerrasnakev2, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tylerrasnakev2

tylerrasnakev2

Apr 16, 2010
    I ran across the Wishbass website after hearing someone on these forums say something about them. I'm extremely confused about these basses. Apparently you can customize them for added cost (add frets, adjustable bridge, etc.).

http://www.wishbass.com/gallerypagetwo.html

The Swirl Bass at the top of this page seems very appealing to me already, but I'm just so confused about this site. Does anyone with some experience with these care to elaborate on... everything? :help:

If the Swirl Bass is as nice as it seems, and I can add frets and possibly an adjustable bridge (I know nothing about these non-adjustable ones) then I might have just found my new bass.

2. Beej

Beej

Feb 10, 2007
    Victoria, BC
    Holy cow man. I don't usually say this, but jeez, do a search...

3. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
  4. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida

+1

5. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Great lot of info and help/advice and opinions on the Wishbass thread as Gintaras says. I've got a bit of info on my website about what you can do to them in terms of finishing once you've got one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.