1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Without looking do you remember your join date for www.talkbass.com ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 11, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Without looking do you remember your join date for www.talkbass.com ? I remember the day well. Man the years are just flying.

2. Month/year.

Not day.

3. steve21

steve21 Banned

nope.

4. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    April 05?

Edit: Damn... few months off.

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Same here. Couldn't tell you the day, but I can tell month, year, person who invited me, what bass we were talking about when he mentioned it, what basses were in my collection and his collection at the time, and even where we were when he first told me of TB (ok, I was at work, so that doesn't really count).

6. may 14 2007?

EDIT: Wootsicles i was right, ha that's actually kinda sad, oh well.

7. October 2005, sometime around the 15th.

lowsound

8. *smb

*smb

Nov 26, 2006
    I found here when I got banned from another forum a couple of years ago, around the time I split up with my girlfriend and moved out of the flat so I'd guess April '06.

Edit: I was way off...well there we go. Not sure what that proves.

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    End of 2005 sometime. Was bored stiff that day.

10. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    I think it was June 6th, 2000.

11. The day I set foot on this site, I never wished more that there was a god in heaven, and I was never more certain that they wasn't.

Mike

12. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I don't know the day, but I could have told you September of 2000 with no problem. I remember what my first post was about. I feel like I'm in my dorm room now just thinking about it...

13. And no, I don't remember the day. I thought I remembered the season, but I was off on that. Maybe next time.

Mike

14. Did you get caught up in the moment and reach for the bong that isn't there? I did and I've never even been to your dorm.

Mike

15. 6/02?

EDIT: Score!

DOUBLE EDIT: June 16th '02 to be precise...

16. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    One night of awkward tension and all of a sudden you've "never met me or been to my dorm room".

17. One man's "awkward tension" is another man's "6 years in therapy". Thanks for setting me back a few of those years.

Mike

18. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    I registered in January 2001, although I found this place in November of 2000.

Why it took me a few months to sign up is beyond me.

19. I have no clue.

20. hey

hey

Jul 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    Er, June 2006?

EDIT: DAMN, off one month. I knew it was a summer month, couldn't remember which one.