Wobble's First Annual Classic Rock Cruise - Now Boarding!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Son of Wobble, May 15, 2021.

1. Absolutely

46 vote(s)
    64.8%
  2. Positively

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  1. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    A new hero is called upon to save the castaways. He is a hero who led and defined a generation.
    One of the immortals! So confidence is high that he will return from this mission unscathed and successful.

lennon.png

2. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    I have it on good authority that there were a few survivors. I'm sad about Tony and John, though.

PillO and DJ Bebop like this.
  3. Whew!!
    Finally able to report back. I have abdicated, my throne. And as a warning t o anyone else who wishes to take up the crown. Do not accept a dinner luau invitation, from the castaways.

After slathering myself in coconut oil, I arrived at the dinner site on the beach. There I saw that they had prepared a pit in the sand, and lined it with coals. They said that I would need to walk across the coals, to prove myself worthy of being the leader. The pit would then be used to prepare dinner. Never one to shy away from a chance to test my manhood. I asked someone to hold my beer, and began walking down the sloped walkway. The coals were painful, but I was making good time, when the spectators began, shoveling sand on me. Fortunately this man:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdnmetv.metv.com%2FqRNC6-1457728234-2467-list_items-gilligan.jpg

was in charge of shovel manufacturing, and they all broke, simultaneously.
    Realizing, the true intent of the strange manhood test, I distracted them by pointing towards the surf, and said, "Look, a sea foam green, P-bass, with tort, is washing up!"
    This caused a mini stampede towards the shore, and I was able to make my escape into the jungle.

I have now, made my way across the island, back to The Son Of Wobble Village.

PillO, DJ Bebop, DrMole and 1 other person like this.
  4. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

Karen was heard complaining that, "He's just a Working Class Hero! I want a more posh one to rescue me. Let me speak to the Captain!"

5. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    "Five Stars"

DrMole and DJ Bebop like this.
  6. I can see now, why Son of Wobble, is such a great leader.
    His village is very advanced, they even have an electric generator.

ps%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fe0%2F80%2F4a%2Fe0804a2ea44666c128c985121388d170.jpg

These young ladies, abandoned the group from the other side of the island, because even with a sea foam green p-bass, without power, it was useless.
    Here they are generating power for the bartender's blender, as well as the Coral Reefers, band.

I am now just going to relax, put some ice on my feet and hang out here.

7. d6c63684ab1672d35856b367abc06e56.gif

bobyoung53, Tom Bomb and DrMole like this.
  8. Just haters that are jealous of her beautiful singing voice.

Deeper Texan and DJ Bebop like this.
  9. Yeah evidently, neither John, nor Paul, married their respective spouses for their singing prowess.

DJ Bebop likes this.
  10. Some say rock is just bad poetry set to music.

Motley Crue has prepared a seminar on how far from the truth that assertion is. West end of the island at sunset. Here is the seminar from last year.

bobyoung53 and Son of Wobble like this.
  11. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Good news: A second search party is en route. So don't lose hope!

Copy of Copy of Fleetwood Mac and captain of the ship FC689.jpg 266c222d85178ae705a06f296946fa0e.jpg edit.png

bobyoung53 and DJ Bebop like this.
  12. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Hypocognitive Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014
    bobyoung53 and DJ Bebop like this.
  13. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Based on your most excellent suggestion, we have asked Ricky to join the rescue party. He has agreed, and has even volunteered his own plane! What could possibly go wrong now? We've got this thing surrounded. Even in the unlikely event Nelson or even Lennon fail the rescue, we still have it in the bag with Fleetwood Mac. There's a bunch of them. And Lindsey Buckingham is firmly in command!

ricky 1.png ricky 2.png

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    bobyoung53, DJ Bebop and Tom Bomb like this.
  14. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Very illuminating, I'll be there for the seminar, provided Professor lets me out of the burn ward. He's still grafting some of Gilligan onto my charred belly. Painful, but the coconut pie makes up for it

gilligan-coconut-cream-pie.jpg

15. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
  16. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Hypocognitive Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014

Don't lose that number :)

DJ Bebop and Son of Wobble like this.
  17. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    I can only think of this when I hear that name.

PillO, DJ Bebop and Son of Wobble like this.
  18. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Meanwhile, somewhere at sea:

Aerial-1.jpg 2c2avv0tp6i31.jpg 503826a3b1be05889b52c02246f556ff.jpg

19. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    PillO, DJ Bebop and LBS-bass like this.
  20. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021