Wobble's First Annual Classic Rock Cruise - Now Boarding!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Son of Wobble, May 15, 2021.

1. Absolutely

46 vote(s)
    64.8%
  2. Positively

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  1. Passinwind

Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    A three hour tour…

Attached Files:

DJ Bebop and Son of Wobble like this.
  2. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    I understand he really knows how to treat a lady, eg, hit her in the head with the cocaine tray when she covertly kills the stash

DJ Bebop likes this.
  3. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    Yeah, like I said...

DJ Bebop and Son of Wobble like this.
  4. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    "If not for the courage of The fearless John Lennon, Ricky Nelson, John Denver, Stevie Nicks, et al, the SS Wobble would be lost, Wobble would be lost"

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    bobyoung53, DJ Bebop and Passinwind like this.
  5. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    @Matt O your friend is about to redeem himself!

b4375e61cc6a84557c796bc3a6047390.jpg all-summer-1-768x424-1-480x270.jpg maryanna.jpg

DJ Bebop likes this.
  6. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Meanwhile, the Professor is hard at work calculating a way off the island

TCDREGI_EC003_H.jpg -methode-times-prod-web-bin-22c44eda-ad0f-11e6-a67d-ec9aa6156041.jpg

bobyoung53, PillO and DJ Bebop like this.
  7. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Didn't realize Kid Rock was being a drunken hater IRL when I wrote him in two posts above.
    Lest I stand accused of being tone deaf, I'm writing him out without further ado.
    Just say, he should not have refueled without putting down that cigar. Freud says sometimes a cigar
    is just a cigar, but in this case, it was a detonator!

2018.09.06-05.50-lifezette-5b9168eb9e28f.jpg Limboc.JPG

8. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Hypocognitive Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014

Poor souls. We're lost …

LockeLost.jpg

They made all sorts of promises. … This morning they said there'd be my all-time favorite band, aboard ship. … At least that's what I thought they were saying. Immediately went on a bender, in celebration …

In hindsight, I 'd say they must've said something more along the lines of, "No time. Fateful. Abandon ship!"

Isn't it ironic. Heard not a word. It's because of all those rock bands, that I'm now as deaf as a post and, consequently, marooned here on this island, left for dead.

I've scoured the whole island. They're all gone. Barely a soul survived, as far as I can tell. Lost, almost entirely. … Except for old Reggie and a rather deflated Wilson.

Despite the calamity, we're toughing it out, having a ball, getting our money's worth.

Thank heaven for small mercies. And, Rock on.

Son of Wobble and DJ Bebop like this.
  9. Bajo Clarkko

Bajo Clarkko

Aug 9, 2015
    Most people didn’t know that the Island also had a spa with a way back time machine. Mr. Howell will be pleased. Yes, this is a very young Mrs. Howell. Who knew?! 1D395A22-B5A0-45EA-8611-6A20126EF4D7.jpeg

10. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Hypocognitive Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014

"Lovey."

11. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    As soon as I found out about the island's time machine, I went back in time to satisfy my own curiosity.
    And my suspicions were well-founded... What a handsome devil!

Unknown-1.jpeg

DJ Bebop and Bajo Clarkko like this.
  12. Well I thought this cruise needed a little mood music to lighten it up after reading about men smashing their ladies over their heads with cocaine trays. I was going to post Wobble's new review of John and Yoko's Wedding album but since it didn't have any heartbeats on it I thought this would be more appropriate to calm down the crew after that unfortunate incident.

13. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    I occasionally petsit for an Amazon Parrot who looks much like that one. I sing to her; she seems to like it, but I have yet to have her respond with anything that sounds like she's singing it back to me :)

14. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Hey, nice to see you!
    As chance would have it, I was just about to test out the island's recently-discovered time machine.
    I think there is room for two... Join me?

J2GtFz.gif

DJ Bebop and LBS-bass like this.
  15. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Meanwhile, just off the shore of the isle of the damned classic rock cruise survivors:

Unknown-2.jpeg maxresdefault-1.jpg 5c61742e8e2346bb80086ae7.w800.jpg zombiebeach.jpg sorcerer-roy-scheider.jpg mA.png

DJ Bebop, bobyoung53 and PillO like this.
  16. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    LOL, yeah that one looks like fun. Maybe it will make us young again like Alan a few posts back.

DJ Bebop, PillO and Son of Wobble like this.
  17. DJ Bebop likes this.
  18. Bajo Clarkko

Bajo Clarkko

Aug 9, 2015
    Hey everybody, I just discovered a watering hole, and let me tell you, the locals are a rather eclectic bunch! 89836A0E-6B53-4D79-8EA6-9299BE873974.jpeg B7455AF2-577A-49C7-AC2B-3BDE8143EF5A.jpeg 166A85FC-EDB1-4190-89D9-47CB67C4D960.jpeg

DJ Bebop and PillO like this.
  19. DJ Bebop and Bajo Clarkko like this.
  20. See! What did I tell you?

The band are now turning into zombies...

DJ Bebop likes this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021