Woke up early this morning....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by big daddy cool, Sep 28, 2002.

1. around 6 actualy. Had a shower, got changed, packed my bag for work then headed into town. Stopped off for a quick spliff and then finally arrived at about 7 15.

Arrive where I hear you ask.

Arive outside the shop selling tickets to see the red hot chili peppers baby!

YEAH!!!! Im so happy. just thought I'd share it, thanks.
  2. I woke up around noon with a splitting headache.

You lucky bastard.
  3. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    This must be the language barrier (which is funny because we're both speaking english), but what is a "spliff"?
  4. 'round here it means he's been inta the reefer, duck.
  5. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Ah. I wish I was older so I had an excuse for not being down with the hep lingo. (Do kids still say hep?)
  6. I woke up at 2. Went back to sleep. Woke up again at 4, went back to sleep. Woke up yet AGAIN at 6, and layed there till 8. Finally dragged my ass out of bed, and I have to leave in 15 minutes for woke. I feel like ****, massive alergy attack. Runny nose, stuffed sinuses, itchy, watery eyes, you name it.

BUT, I got to sell things to Everclear on friday, which was DAMN cool. And it turns out that Art Alexwhateverhisnameis is a REALLY nice guy. So I'm in a good mood about today. Maybe I will meet another famous person. Yay!!:D

Rock on
  7. RHCP concert in Holland was sold out within 48 hours..
  8. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i didn't know what a spliff was either...i'm almost 26. don't feel bad, dude...'tis okie doke
  9. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    Is selling out in 48 hours supposed to mean something? :confused: :confused:

Many tickets I know were sold out in minutes (im talking 50000+ places as well)
  10. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    yeah but you live in a metal tube under water, how could you be expected to keep up with current slang?
  11. What a great description. I can see it now in a dictionary:

Submarine (n): A large metal tube underwater filled with men in small shorts and hairy chests.

Rock on
  12. who dont keep up with the current slang. :D
  13. Spliff is current slang?:eek:
    I guess it is, if 1969 is considered current!!;)
  14. Submarine - A long, hard object that is full of seamen.

Ok guys, I didn't have a spliff, I had a joint made of only one skin. A joint is a like cigarette except home rolled full of cannabis, and a skin is the paper in which you wrap and seal your smoking substance. Now is everyone happy? :)

Yeah, those tickets sold out within minutes I do believe.... they even made another date at the same venue for this reason im told, which is again fully sold out. Luckly I was the 5th or 6th person in a queue of about 300. Leaves me wondering how much I could sell it on for, not that I would.
  15. Yeah, you get 50 fat spliff to the three finger, if memory serves.

Rock on
  16. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Once I laughed so hard I spliffed all over my chair.
  17. evil....i woke up this morning, put on my school uniform and went to chapel. whats wrong with that? i'm an atheist...and you get to see RHCP?!?!? blast!!!!!!!!!!!! well i have too...but i'd love to again
  18. Duck, Your avatar looks like a spliff to me.

And the metal tube w/ the hairy chested guys thing.....classic. That's gettin printed out and hung on the cubicle wall.