1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Women crap me out sometimes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Depth_Charge, Jun 3, 2007.

1. I was picking my daughter up from daycare and I complained to some of the carers that I was bummed we couldn't invite them to social outings to say thanks, outside of the daycare centre for new "PC" reasons.

One of the younger, more attractive and married girls working thereand whom both my wife and I get along with well and have for roughly 3 years says:

"Well you know ... you and I could have an affair or something and you know, it could be trouble or...".

She was cut off by an older carer telling me the real PC reasons (other kids "missing" out etc). I gathered my child and left quickly :)

To say the young lady's analogy took me surprise is understating it!

I don't tell people "if we did x" unless I'd thought about "doing x" with said person first and I think that would apply to most people...

This post is me purging the memory from my brain :)

2. Man I really hate political correctness.

3. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I'd hit that

4. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    She wants you. Ergo, it is your manly obligation to do her.

Oh, and by the way...

"...one of the younger, more attractive girls..."?

Methinks thou dost protest too much... ;) :p

5. *smb

*smb

Nov 26, 2006
    haha!

Women are indeed odd beasts.

6. You guys aren't helping any!

Worse still, she lives within walking distance to my house AND has a friend who lives over the road.

I don't need this. Period. And I wish I was kidding or making this up too.

7. just wait for maki to chime in

Edit: forgot, no pics no girl:p

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    She can't have an affair with you if you cut your penis off. Do it quickly before she cuffs your hands behind your back!

9. What did you expect, bub?

10. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    :D :help:

The first question he'll probably ask is if this woman is Asian.

Second is, is she hot?

But then he would refer to question 1 to answer question 2.

11. Haha I don't think there will be anything to worry about I can say no just fine.

No. And irrelevant :)

12. How about something like "Good on you for not chasing her down in the carpark" would have been nice LOL

13. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    We of course are quite impressed with your self control. Post a pic so we can see exactly how much self control you have! :)

14. And how do you propose I get a photo of her, without any mixed signals being sent, since I don't have one of her currently??

But yes it's safe to say this is one of those "would" girls for me, if I was that way inclined.

15. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    OK, you want a serious answer? Here you go:

Maybe she just passed a stupid comment without thinking about it. And, maybe you're dwelling on it WAY too much.

Who knows? Maybe she just saw a TV movie about a teacher having an affair with a student and the idea was just sitting there in the back of her mind, waiting for her to say something inappropriate. Or, maybe, she and her hubby haven't been fulfilling their "marital obligation" enough since she gave birth and it was just the first thing that came to mind.

Maybe it's not about you at all. Maybe she just needs to get some and you happened to be the guy standing in front of her having a conversation.

Or, maybe she's just a nymphomaniac who thinks about nothing but cheating on her husband all day long. Unless, of course, they're swingers, in which case she'd probably bring him along for the ride!

Dude, chill out -- She's probably forgotten that she said it already. Why are *you* so twisted up about a stupid comment? Is there something missing in your life? It almost sounds like you're thinking about trying to "pull a Maki," with all of your "she lives just up the street" talk.

Let it slide and get on with your life. If it really bothers you, bring it up -- I'll give odds that you feel like an idiot when she says that she doesn't even remember making the comment.

Get over yourself. She's young and she said something stupid. It happens every day. You shouldn't let it get you all knotted up inside.

Just my $0.02.

16. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Even if she really was propositioning you, the real question is.......

DO YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE?

If yes, hit it and deal with the consequences (good or bad)

If no, what's the big deal, I have women flirt with me at gigs all the time and I could very easily do a whole lot of them safely (out of town, no common friends, etc) I JUST DON'T!!!!!

17. Soul you're right. I should not think about it.

There have been too many other signs suggesting attraction by her towards me, over too long a period of time, to dwell on this issue.

18. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    +1

You're thinking about it. Which means you're thinking about it.

19. Just because there's a goalkeeper doesn't mean you can't score a goal...

:D

(I know... you're married.)

20. No, "he's" thinking about it.

My head is clear of such thoughts :)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021