Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

wonders never sease

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by warlock7885, Jan 8, 2002.

1. I'd like to tell you about a sweet deal i just got yesturday. I had just goten my paycheck cashed($400 for working 40 hours isnt bad, ido constructn and landscapeing)and i neaded new strings for my bass. They had startedto wearout verry baddly. So i went in the SAM ASH store in Buffalo Grove, Illinois to chek what they had. Right as i walked in to the store something caught my eye. They had a Hartke bass package that included 1.A Hartke bass which loks swet to me. 2.A hartke amp i neaded a new one
    and 3. A conector chord. And gues hw much that caust me? Roughly about $290 dollars. Me, I couldn't pass tat p for under $300
    So i bought it and some new stings and a pedal.

Not bad for your money

2. What other gear do you have?

3. Just check my profile:) :) :)

4. wonders never sease

Nor do the typos.

What's your gear dude? And please approximate the english language as closely as possible here, attempting to observe punctuation and grammar rules.

FF

5. So, is the Warlock the American made version? Do you like the Peavey BAM210? Those caught my eye. How much did you pay and where? Why did you need another bass and amp exactly?

6. Well Im so SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYY
    I am dislexic
    I din't know it was pickon the semi-retarded kid today

7. Dude, are you seriously dyslexic? My wife thinks she may be as well. She's very intelligent but has a hard time with spelling and writing (at least compositions;) ).

8. I am dislexic

Oh No! The ancient poems said it would return. I am hiding. I can't handle another round.

FF

9. Yeah i ami can even write a simple song. Al together ive writen 10 good songs in my life

It seams to me the only good thingi can do i play the bass.

10. Hey, that's cool in my book!;)

11. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    When are you going to stop with your BS stories? First the one in Humor, now this one. Give it up.

Mike

12. Is he lying about being dyslexic? If so, that's NOT cool!:mad:

13. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Search his other posts and decide for yourself.

Mike

p.s. better yet, let JT or Ryan decide and take it from there.

14. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    Try not cut your fingers off with your new Hartke.

15. AlexK

AlexK

Apr 10, 2001
    I've cut my finger twice with my Hartke.

16. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    hey warlock i was checkin your profile, we've got another hoosier in our midsts. I'm surprised there aren't more guys on here from indiana, since thats ALL there is to do around here is play guitar. I don't think Valpo is all that close to where i live but still. Good luck with your hartke. I have a hartke head and cab and i love it.

17. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    warlock7885, you better see if you can take your new purchase back before you lose the rest of your fingers.

18. Seeing that people with dyslexia sometimes use pictures to learn . . .

[​IMG]
    M + [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    hoooooohoooooo

very funny gruffy!

I LIKE your style!

lol
    :D :rolleyes: :D

20. *Throws on referee shirt*