Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Woo hoo! RUSH tickets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassistJ, May 12, 2002.

1. BassistJ

BassistJ

Mar 20, 2001
    Hemet, CA USA
    I'm excited. Can you tell I'm excited? I'm really excited. :D I just picked up two tics for Rush's show in Irvine September 28th (Which just happens to be my birthday). This is only the second concert I've ever been to. I am SO hyped. Now I just somehow have to make it through the summer...

2. Awesome! How did you get tickets for September 28th already? They're playing in Atlanta on October 13th.. I wonder when those go on sale!!

3. BassistJ

BassistJ

Mar 20, 2001
    Hemet, CA USA
    They just went on sale today. I wish I had known about the Internet Presale a couple days ago, though. I could have gotten better seats. Oh well, Rush is Rush. :D

4. I scored tickets for Rush's Milwaukee show in July - but yesterday I got Stones tickets - I figure I've got to see them just once :)

5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    we should hook up for that one - i'll be there.

i also got tickets for two shows in north carolina in july, and i plan on checking them out in nashville too. :D

6. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    i got my ticket for detroit the 11th of august.... super pumped... plus tix for Dream Theater/King's X/Satch the 30th at the same venue.. DTE

7. Yeah, we should get a few people together for the Atlanta show, definitely.
    Good on ya for getting tickets for the N.C. shows! I thought about going to the one in Charlotte, but it's on a Monday night. A buddy of mine got 16th row for Raleigh.

8. mmmmmmmm, 4th row center for the milwaukee show. so tasty.

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

WOW! That will be a killer show!

10. JaggedB

JaggedB

Jan 26, 2002
    Columbus, OH
    I think that I can cope with 22nd row in Columbus :D