1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Wood & Tronics NT quilt poplar over walnut Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Oct 28, 2018.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for my Wood & Tronics Zoid 5. I made a deal with the guys at W&T to bring in a few of their brand new instruments because I feel that they are woefully under represented here in the U.S. These guys are artists, with great attention to design and detail. Their basses are unique, and the build quality is among the best.

This one features neck through construction, with a gorgeous, high grade quilt poplar top over insanely figured walnut wings. The neck is five pieces of ash, maple, and purpleheart combination with an African blackwood fretboard. It also features a horse chestnut tone block with a flame maple cap. The maple covered pickups and electronics are all custom from MAMA, 34 inch scale with 18mm string spacing.

This bass is out of this world. It is just a remarkable showpiece. Don't know what else I can say, really. The pictures tell the story on this one.

$3500 shipped. Includes a Vectra hard case. I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go plus/minus cash as required. Please message me if you have something in mind, or have any questions. Thanks!

P8240270.JPG P8240269.JPG P8240271.JPG P8240272.JPG P8240273.JPG P8240274.JPG P8240275.JPG P8240277.JPG P8240276.JPG P8240278.JPG P8240279.JPG P8240280.JPG P8240281.JPG P8240282.JPG

bobunit, tommyr01, mikewalker and 3 others like this.
  2. bdplaid

bdplaid Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Wow...

3. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

May 12, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    I love these basses

Just so I'm clear - this is a brand new bass you are reselling?

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Yes. Both of these Zoid fivers were custom builds that were just recently completed and delivered.

5. Gorgeous I've admired these basses sinc I first saw them. I also dig the 34" scale on a 5r and the string spacing. What's the weight? GLWTS