Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WOODCHUCK IN WARWICK CATALOGUE

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by basstastic, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Yes, its true. That crazy guy with a beaver on his avatar and formerly a regular poster at this cyber-place thing is to be seen in the new? Warwick catalogue/brochure/booklet. He is on the Thumb TN page i think, holding his bass with a Warwick T-Shirt on(T-shirt on him not the bass). He has truly made it, so from me, good luck to ya Mr Woodchuck wherever you are.

sim

2. Cool! Congrats Woodchuck! Does anyone in what band he plays?

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Colorado
    Cool man, way to go!!!

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Curses! You were not supposed to be privy to that photo! Now you'll have to be "dealt with"! :D I look like a nerd in the picture. TM Stevens gave me the hardest time about that pic. BTW, I play with El Pus (Virgin) and Chiedza.

5. To be fair Mr Chuck, I think that most of the artists posing with their basses in that catalogue look like nerds, apart from Traa Daniels (POD) who looks like he is going to kill someone.

Well done, I am just impressed that I have had correspondance with someone who is an endorser and is in my fave bass manufacturers brochure. Well done again, if i already said that!!

PS Put in a good word for me, tell them I will exclusively endorse Streamer LX-5s, but only if they put Basslines in. Cheers ;)

sim

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    I don't know why they won't just dump those MEC's, and stick with the Basslines. It's obviously the better p'up.

7. So, coupla questions.

1. Where did that photo get taken?
    2. How much free gear do you get?
    3. Do you get/have to do workshops?
    4. Do you have basslines?
    5. Are you know fighting off the women?

sim

8. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    Well, there's no NEED to dump them, since they sell plenty of MEC-loaded Warwicks to keep the company going. "If it isn't broken, don't fix it", right? ;)

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    scan it!
    scan it!
    scan it!

10. bass2020

bass2020

Aug 27, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    man, I wish I was endorsed by Warwick

Do you get free gear?

11. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    I'm with Dave, scan in the picture!

12. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Don't make me order a Catalogue! Cause I will!;)

13. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I'd like to point out that I've offered to photograph Woodchunk on many different occasions, and was always declined. (via legal intervention, no less.) To see him whoring himself out to... Warwick just makes me sick. :mad:

14. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Ah, my arch nemesis....SuperDuck!
    As for free gear, nah. I'll try to scan the pic, but I need for you guys to sign a release, should you piss your pants from laughing!:D

15. Consider it signed

sim

16. Yup.

Way to go, man. :)

17. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    that is very cool Woodchuck! Consider this my release form as well, scan away!

18. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    have you seen a guy in the warwick catalogue named Jorge Campos that is holding a double neck.
    That guy lives in my country(chile), man that bass is incredible and the guy who plays it is as incredible as that bass.

19. i love that guys bass the hole vibe of it .i want to find out about the guy

20. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile