woodchuck is in trouble !!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Chopper, Jan 11, 2002.

1. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    That's pretty funny. I think the Bush administration should re-think this, though. A successful campaign against terrorism is one thing, but now they're going up against coyotes. That's a war that can't be won.

I'd also place heavy, heavy bets against anyone formulating a successful plan to control deer populations that'll satisfy the PETA-type idiots and people with common sense, and which will actually WORK.
  2. Game harvesting is essential for control of population numbers. This is nature, and we are the top predators in the food chain. The problem I have with PETA is they place the priority of animal life over Human life.
    There is no greater treasure than a child.
  3. My reply to that stupid investigation:

The animals were here first. That gives them eminent domain. Why should we kill a bunch of birds because out own planes are being damamged by them? They are doing what comes natually to them, not the other way around.

I AM a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals, not the other one:D) but I also don't think that creatures doing a natural thing should be punished because of human greed and expansion.

Rock on
  4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    here's the real story!

5. Hey were is that steve erwin guy the croc hunter that will help capture those pesky little woodchucks !