Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Woodchuck

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gabu, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Welp, just got off the phone with Woodchuck. He may be coming over to my Halloween party in a couple of weeks.

He's a really nice guy. We chatted music industry mostly... But I am definately looking forward to meeting the guy in person.

It sounds like the studio is giving the band one heck of a workout. Wow! That sounds great!! Let's do it again!! ... for hours at a time.

Anyways, Wood says "Hi!" to you all. :)

2. Eep!
    I'd been meaning to give him a call for a while now, but homework and football games have been eating up my free time like crazy.

3. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Really nice guy, but way too modest ;) .

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Tell him I said "Hi" and that my rugburns are healing well. He'll know what you mean.

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Whoa doggy.you know when roger rabbits eye's would just get big and poke out of his head when he got scared? yeah, that just happened.

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I don't EVEN want to know what's going on between you guys. *shiver*

brad cook

7. Glad to hear he's doing great. Can't wait to hear some of their stuff.

8. How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck an SUV? :rolleyes:

Sorry. :(

Say hello for me, and post the party pix when you get them.

Mike J.

9. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Wassup bass dudes! I hate being in the studio! To me, it's a necessary evil. Everything is going good. I just hate playing the same song 8 times!! :mad: The Warwick Stage 1 is queen of her domain! She's doing me proud! Virgin rented 2 apartments for us, instead of putting us in a hotel. The other night, I saw 2 chix making out in the jacuzzi, so I gave them an ovation, and they thought it was cute. This place has got "divorce" written all over it. I went to Usher's b'day party at night at the Highlands in Hollywood. It was pretty cool, but too many celebs. Celebs are not my bag. I'll try to log in from time to time. Take care.

BTW, SuperDuck is a great man!

There, I've said it, now gimme back my son!

10. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    1.) If you're RELLY that tired of studio work, I can always sub in.

2.) You're not old enough for that kind of thing.

3.) Your son will be shipped via UPS. Your wife can sign for him. I poked a few holes in the box. (I think.)