1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WOOFERS - Kappalite 3015, GK 410GLX, 15" loudspeaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by panaran, Feb 14, 2009.

1. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    **Kappalite Traded**

GK 410GLX Woofers
    Woofers are right around a year old. Cab had very little playing time, never gigged, just personal practice rig. Had a flood in my basement that got water on 2 of the woofers. I got them out ASAP but they still have a little water marks on them. They work great 100%, I honestly didnt notice a difference. Only reason im selling is because the bottom of the cab got warped and i didnt feel like modding another cab to fit these. My loss, your gain. Again, two are 100%, 2 got touched by water on the lower 1/4 of them. Still work great.
    Not sure how much to ask for these so im gonna say $100 for the set OBO. plus actual shipping. I will separate if interested.

[​IMG]

2 good ones (little dusty)
    [​IMG]

2 that got hit by water. Marks only cosmetic, sound just as good as others
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    I dont know much about this woofer. Im pretty sure its a 8ohm woofer, and from my best guess I would say about a 300watt? (again, just a guess) It gets pretty loud, nice bass tho im not sure its a bass woofer, i think it was from a PA maybe? Either way its a nice sounding woofer. I actually had this out of its cab while I was messing around with modding the cab frequency, and the cab happen to be in the same flood as the GK woofers, tho the 15" loudspeaker was on a table and never touched. Since the box was trashed, i have no use for this woofer any longer. Its up for grabs.

Also if anybody can ID this woofer, feel free to chime in. I guess id let this go for like $40 obo. +shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    Bump.

I'll entertain any offer or trades guys, dont be shy

4. ldervish

ldervish

May 22, 2005
    Johnson City, TN
    FWIW there is a reference to a B52 car audio sub-woofer model 15-110 onthis site

Whether or not it is the same as yours, I have no idea.

5. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    Its possible. There was a "15-110" model listed on that site and the back of the woofer says 15-110 so possibly. Ill have to look more into it. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, I was informed that another webiste has the 3015 on sale for $144 + shipping, so I guess I would let it go for 144 shipped. Same new condition, free shipping.

6. NorCal Dog

NorCal Dog

Nov 28, 2005
    415/707
    pm'd 3015

7. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    bump

8. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    bump

Just looking to get rid of these, price on B52 and GK 10 inchers completely negotiable, just make and offer.

could make a cheap 410!

9. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    Kappalite was traded. Everything else still up for grabs. Make an offer

10. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    4x10's and 115 still for sale. Prices still completely negotiable. Just want to get rid of these.

11. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    bump

12. zagnut

zagnut

Jan 4, 2009
    Back in Detroit
  13. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    sounds good. Let me know

14. panaran

panaran

Dec 1, 2008
    bumpity bump. cmon guys i dont want these in my place anymore! haha

15. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Hi,

I sent you a PM on the GK 410GLX woofers this afternoon.

Cheers.

Lucky (scootron)