1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Woohoo - Hurray MusiciansFriend (20% off Coupon)!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I know that MF sometimes gets a bad rap around here, but I've never personally had any issues with them after years of ordering. In any case, I placed a small order with them last week (they have Converse hi-tops on sale for $15!) and they did not ship the order for a few days.

I remembered that they have some kind of shipping guarantee, so I called them up. Customer Service was VERY pleasant and helpful and told me it was true. They refunded the shipping fees AND gave me a 20% coupon off any single order (not just an item, but the whole order) for the next 90 days! This even includes Clearance items. Now that's customer service! Can you say HELL YEAH!?!?!?!

Here is the guarantee info:

Our Delivery Guarantee

* We ship most verified* orders for in-stock items received by 12 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, the same day.
    * If we fall short of our Delivery Guarantee, call us at 800-391-8762, and we will refund your shipping charges and give you a 20% discount on your next order placed within 90 days. (Maximum value for discount is $1,000.00.)

2. ClaytonH

ClaytonH

Mar 10, 2009
    Hudson, OH
    Shoes/ any accessory is fine but instruments (besides drums) are a no no on MF.