Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Woohoo!!! new bass!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RETSAMPALS, Jul 2, 2001.

1. RETSAMPALS

RETSAMPALS

Sep 10, 2000
    *victory dance*
    i just bought a Warwick streamer LX 4-string for $820!!!
    i love it..such sweet tone..it blew three fenders that i tried against it away! (Deluxe precision w/ humbucker, american precision, and marcus miller)
    the deluxe precision was so...unnatural...no where near the vibe or a real precision
    precision was alright but limited
    marcus miller...err...i'm not the master so i had no idea how to bring the right sounds out of it!

and the warwick baseball bat neck...omg i love it!! fits my hand perfectly!!

hey about pricing...did i get a good deal or not?

2. that's awesome. Nice snag. $820 is a good price so long as its in very good condition. I've seen used one's go for aroun $1000. BTW, I almost picked one of those up for $750 but my parents said I can only have one bass for now.

3. RETSAMPALS

RETSAMPALS

Sep 10, 2000
    aghh!! i hate those one-bass rules!!! i've managed to force them out of it hahaha...i have uh...four now...but i'm gonna get rid of two....
    well mine is brand new...for some reason it was only $820....hmm...well what bass do you have now?

4. Musicman Sterling. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet.

5. RETSAMPALS

RETSAMPALS

Sep 10, 2000
    ahhhh.....i can imagine!!!