Woohoo new guitar!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Not a bad lookin' axe. ;)

I like that color.

Good luck with her.

2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nice axe.

You get new guitar.

I got more Wheat Thins ;)
  3. Lmao

I got this guitar and I ordered that ESP F255 the other day. THIS WEEK ******* RULES!!! :bassist:
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nice, have you ever played a jackson guitar or did you buy it on a whim?
  5. On whim :D

I'm an old school metal freak (80's, met/slayer) so I couldn't go wrong with Jackson. In about 2 weeks I'll go to the store out in town and find me a guitar amp. I'm lookin at the Line6 Spider II 112. If they don't have that I'll go with Marshall.
  6. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Get the marshall mode 4
  7. That's best for Nu metal.

The Spider is a great combo.
  8. You ****in dufus, I'm not going to spend $2,000 on an amp :rollno:
  9. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Whooooaaa, easy there little buddy. He just made a suggestion -- joke, most likely. Direct personal assault requiring retaliation, not at all.
  10. Lmao, just wondering how you guys would react :D

I found out they carry the Line6 so I'm goin with that
  11. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I do like the mode 4, but like you said, 2000 is a lot to spend. You could get all real tubes with that. I really am not a fan of the line 6 stuff myself, but if it works for you, rock on!
  12. Yeah I've always followed the rule of thumb that quantity and quality don't go together. While the Line6 112 has a ****load of options, they won't be top-notch. And the distortion isn't superb, but it's one versatile little mofo...plus at the very most I'll just be jamming with friends, so it's alright.

Once I get a Big Muff Pi for my bass, I can use that on guitar too :D