WOOHOO!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by I.'.I.'.Nakoa, Mar 9, 2002.

1. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    Alright! If any of you remember, or care, I got a sonic 2x15 not to long ago to replace my blow bw115 cab. Well, when i got it, the guy replaced the speakers with eminence 15's, and i posted a thread about being dissappointed with its efficiency and its freq. responce. Well, today i took it back, and walked out with a sonic 410, with the original speakers in it.. It ROCKS! very loud, good tone, can use my smiley eq and still rattle the walls.. Man, i love this thing.. its great. the tweeter is also a great function, now i know what i have been missing, man im happy! just thought id let you know.. if anyone wants to see a pic , ill take one or 2 and post it. im happy.

2. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    Heres a pic.. Im going to replace the 15 in the bottom cab soon.

3. Looks cool.410s with a tweeter put out about the same volume as a 2-15 cab,only with punch and high-mid tone added.Tens are much easier to hear on stage to me.Congrats.
    PS Replace the 15 with an 8ohm.Then you'll have a 4ohm load for your Hartke head when using the 410 with it, if the 410s an 8ohm.Should be a nice rig.

4. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Cool man! I am glad it worked out for you. :)