Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WOOHOO!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by I.'.I.'.Nakoa, Mar 9, 2002.

1. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    Alright! If any of you remember, or care, I got a sonic 2x15 not to long ago to replace my blow bw115 cab. Well, when i got it, the guy replaced the speakers with eminence 15's, and i posted a thread about being dissappointed with its efficiency and its freq. responce. Well, today i took it back, and walked out with a sonic 410, with the original speakers in it.. It ROCKS! very loud, good tone, can use my smiley eq and still rattle the walls.. Man, i love this thing.. its great. the tweeter is also a great function, now i know what i have been missing, man im happy! just thought id let you know.. if anyone wants to see a pic , ill take one or 2 and post it. im happy.

2. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    Heres a pic.. Im going to replace the 15 in the bottom cab soon.

3. Looks cool.410s with a tweeter put out about the same volume as a 2-15 cab,only with punch and high-mid tone added.Tens are much easier to hear on stage to me.Congrats.
    PS Replace the 15 with an 8ohm.Then you'll have a 4ohm load for your Hartke head when using the 410 with it, if the 410s an 8ohm.Should be a nice rig.

4. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Cool man! I am glad it worked out for you. :)