Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wooo...Tommy Shannon Emailed me

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Mar 21, 2005.

1. well...as some of may of spotted tommy was selling some of his basses on ebay not long ago, and i just couldnt resist the urge to email him and suck up....well, i got a reply back from him today...me so happy

*runs off to watch SRV live at the ElMocambo*

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    What do you want, a medal? Here:

[​IMG]

;)

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Dammit toasted knock it off. I hate it when you make me laugh.

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    [​IMG]

Don't hate us, heath, we're just joking...I couldn't resist spiffing up Toasted's medal. It's always cool to hear from one of your heros!

brad cook

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Sooo uhhhh, what'd he say?

6. but more importantly can i have a blue medal

7. Intarweb. I always thought it was "that interweb thingy."

You learn something new every day. :smug:

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I heard he was selling them so he could buy this bass Stu Hamm used to have that's up for sale.

9. Do you mean a bass that Stuart Hamm used to own? That would kick ass! I'd sell all my instruments for that!

If only it were a Kubicki, that would be the cake! I'd sell my sister for that!

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    He's a fantastic player, but when I saw him With Kenny Wayne Shepard, he had the weirdest bass face the whole time.

11. im giddy like a school girl :hyper: unlike various other bassists who are too snobby to get back to me..it took him like 2 days :D

12. fat-k

fat-k

Mar 30, 2005
    condon oregon
    who is tommy shanon :confused:

13. I think I just moved into old fart territory.

Tommy Shannon was/is the bass player from Double Trouble, Stevie Ray Vaughn's band.

14. :eyebrow: :rollno:

i wanted a gold medal :bawl: