Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by volumefiend, Jun 21, 2003.

1. WOOOO WOOOOOOO!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubb.html

for those that dont know what this is:

back in may, in oakland, ca, there was a fad going around. the movie is a clip of a news report describing this "fad". and, the guy that was interviewed for describing how this "fad" works is now infamous all over the internet because of his babble on the news interview.

just watch it.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    rawwwwwyyyt

3. watch and learn, folks.

4. geezer316

geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    NEW HAVEN ,CT
    it was funny non the less,but truely sad.thats the type of people that our children look up to,urban slack jawed imbecillics.sorry to say it,but thats what are society has become,mush mouthed idiots.really were they the only two people in town that they could find for an interview ? you would of gotten a better response out the sidewalk than those two morons,a sad state of affairs.:meh:

5. i could not agree more.

6. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
  7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    One time my muffler fell off my truck on ther interstate. That was the MOST awful noise I could have imagined. Travelling at 10-15Mph in town sounded like a nascar with fuel problems. That whistling crap would piss me off.

8. geezer316

geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    NEW HAVEN ,CT
    no way,its totally tubular.