1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wooten-into-Garrison 'Thumb and Bass' Grooves

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Mike Flynn, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hey - Just wanted to share some 3 and 4 finger groove ideas I've been working on - this is probably going to turn into a full tune soon - but here's the high definition solo vid for now... hope you enjoy it:

Thanks for watching

Mike

2. El Bajo

El Bajo

Apr 12, 2006
    UK
    Fancy bumping into you here, what are the odds??? As mentioned on BassChat. I think your awesome!!!!!! Keep up the good work and make sure you keep posting your clips!

3. Thanks dude

Have a listen to the REMIX MP3 I just made of this here:

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=139660

Hope you dig the dance vibes

Mike

4. flypejose

flypejose

Sep 2, 2009
    Maryland
    Your tone is incredible!

5. Thanks dude

it's actually taken me a while to work out how to get the best tone through recording and I think I finally have it worked out - I've done sessions just DI-ing straight in and it recorded great but at home I couldn't get the right sound... hope you checked out the MP3 version too I mixed it better and made the drums more dynamic I think it kicks more butt now :)

cheers

Mike