Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wooten live in america--

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by God_of_bass, Jul 18, 2002.

1. I got it when i was on holiday in New York, good fun to listen too, may put you off slap bass??? and why does Vic refer to letters as Numbers ( check out the intro to me and my bass guitar).

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    The one store in Cologne that has it wants 35 $ for it :mad:

So I'll keep looking for it.

3. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    God of Bass,

That part where Vic says 'you know your numbers' or something like that, he's just being funny, satire:)

But yeah, it's a really good listen. I especially like 'Good People'.

And JMX, do you guys have places to order things online over there? $35 bucks seems REALLY expensive:eek: I paid $20 for my copy.

Alex

4. ahhhhhhh, satire, god bless Mr. Swift. Still some of the things Vic says makes him kinda sound not too bright, although im sure hes very intelligent.

5. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's really all part of their gig..it's what they do:)

Alex

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I really enjoy Live in america....its good stuff

the last track on disc 2(thank you for letting me be mice elf again) when they do the "one time!....one time!.....two times!!!...no times!" thing
    that is one of the coolest things I've ever heard!
    and MC divinity is tight.

7. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Wrong Robot,
    That last track is INCREDIBLE!! Where Vic yells "No Times!" and they hit it, that's beautiful.:) Man, gotta go listen to that now.lol

Alex