Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

wooten overjoyed sheet music

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by symbolic_acts, Aug 14, 2004.

1. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    im guesing that hasbeen asked before but i am trying to learn this song but can not find any online sources that carry the sheet music and/or tab. Also ive read up about his official book but it does not contain said song. Does anyone have a link to any place i can buy or donwload the sheet?

2. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    It's in the latest issue of "Bass Guitar Magazine" (the good one from England, not that "Guitar World" rag with the stupidly copied name [why not "Bass World"? :scowl: ]).

3. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    it is? ****

where do i buy it?? i remember i bought an issue long ago in sam ash but is there any other place to get it?

am i too late to buy that issue?

4. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    The Border's Books I've been in stock it. My new issue just arrived so it's in the last issue now (bi-monthly). Would you like me to scan it and send it? Send me your email.

5. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    pm sent to you man

thx so much ive been lookin all over for it lol

tien1@aol.com

6. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    edit: nvm it was my stupid mistake

thx a lot :)

7. Raising the dead here! :D
    I've been searching for an Overjoyed tab or gp file too, and i can't find anything. Can someone help me please? If anyone has it, tab or gp, please share it, or let me know. Thank you

8. bump... anyone?

9. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    There's also a transcription in Bassplayer from a while ago. I want to say the October 05 issue, but I may be wrong. IIRC, Vic was on the cover with one of his Yin-Yang basses in a closeup.

10. pauljacksonfan

pauljacksonfan

Jun 14, 2005
    Sorry. That one had the transcription of Amazing Grace.

11. I wish i could buy that mag... but I live in Chile and it doesn't get here :(
    I guess I'll keep searching then... and if any one of you has that issue and want to do a favor for a fellow TBer :D PLEASE if yoy could scan the transcription and mail it to me fcobengoa@gmail.com :D
    I guess I'm appealing to bassists sensditivity here lol
    NOw really, if anyone could do that I'd be very grateful.

Peace and thanks