1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wooten playing live online tonight (Monday)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nortonrider, Mar 23, 2009.

1. nortonrider

nortonrider

Nov 20, 2007
    I just received this email from the Bass Vault. I'm planning on checking it out.
    Anybody else?

Dear Bass Vaulters,

Monday night, March 23rd at 7:30 PM, Join the Bass Vault as we presentVictor Wooten and JD Blair for a live preformance from their 2 Minds, 1 Groove tour. Yes, live from theBirchmere in Alexandria, Va... Vic and JD... just like Back inDa' Day, cept this time they are "roading it" in a bus, not a van.

Join us, along with Steve (doing the play by play from MBSC)
    In the Video Chat, 7:30 pm Eastern, March 23rd!!!!

FunkOn! the BV crew.

2. dean owens

dean owens

Sep 23, 2008
    pittsboro, nc
    nope, i'll be working. shame.

3. paul_wolfe

paul_wolfe

Mar 8, 2009
    London
    Thanks for posting.

I'll try - if I can stay awake that long! (One of my kids has tonsilitis and I was up half the night with him, and then up at 6 this morning) - that's midnight UK time.

4. Larz48

Larz48

Aug 18, 2007
    P.A.
    Very cool. Is there a link to the site or show? Thanks.:bassist: I found it but it bounced me when I tried to join. Oh well.

5. Clemen

Clemen

Nov 20, 2005
    Skive, Denmark
    I was there. Pretty cool show, though the sound was a bit laggy at times. They played many of the old classics such as "What did he say?", "Me and My Bass Guitar", "U can't hold no groove" and such.
    I think The Bass Vault was worth the money when it was paid subscriptions, so it's only cooler that it became free a while ago.

If you are a friend of The Bass Vault, you might as well join this group on facebook which includes stars such as Joseph Wooten and Leland Sklar ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?s...80&gid=77327506124#/group.php?gid=77327506124

(it's not an official group, I just made it as a tribute, but it is the only Bassvault-related group on facebook so far)