Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wooten, Sex in a Pan

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Anyone have sheet music or tablature for this piece, specifically then cool slapped part near the end?

2. Code:
    Intro
    G:------9-12-
    D:-9-12------
    A:-----------
    E:-----------

Verse
    Tricky but do-able
    G:------------------------9----------------------9-12-----------------------9-------
    D:-----------------9-9-12-------------------9-12----------------------9-12----------
    A:---5-------5--7-------------5--------5--7-------------5-------5--7----------10----
    E:-0----0--7----------------0----0--7-----------------0----0--7---------------------

Lead into Chorus
    G:----------------------
    D:----------------9-12--
    A:---5--------5---------
    E:-0----0--7-----0------

Little Chorus Thingy
    Hard as ****, good luck!
    G:-9--7-----------------------------7-9--7------------------3p2-------------9-12---
    D:-------10-9--7-5---5--7--9----7h9--------10-9--7-5---5-2-5---0-5-2----9-12-------
    A:----------7--------3--5--7------------------7--------3-------------0-------------
    E:-8---------------0---------0--------8--------------0-----------------------------

Breakdown
    Slap here and there but thats the general idea
    G:----------------------------
    D:----------------------------
    A:----------------------------
    E:-3h6-3h6-3h6-3--0--1--3------- 

3. Not bad but very incomplete. Missing the last part I'm looking for in particular. The intro is incomplete too, but it's simple enough. Maybe I should just take the time to transcribe it myself.

4. Basho

Basho Guest

You can get Victor's tab book, it has complete notation and tab.

5. I myself didn't tab that...but I have his song book, and the intro is no more complete in that either.

6. Ozzyman

Ozzyman

Jul 21, 2004
    I bet he's changed slightly the way he plays it from when he wrote the tab book (or whoever wrote the tab book)