1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wooten, Sex in a Pan

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Anyone have sheet music or tablature for this piece, specifically then cool slapped part near the end?

2. Code:
    Intro
    G:------9-12-
    D:-9-12------
    A:-----------
    E:-----------

Verse
    Tricky but do-able
    G:------------------------9----------------------9-12-----------------------9-------
    D:-----------------9-9-12-------------------9-12----------------------9-12----------
    A:---5-------5--7-------------5--------5--7-------------5-------5--7----------10----
    E:-0----0--7----------------0----0--7-----------------0----0--7---------------------

Lead into Chorus
    G:----------------------
    D:----------------9-12--
    A:---5--------5---------
    E:-0----0--7-----0------

Little Chorus Thingy
    Hard as ****, good luck!
    G:-9--7-----------------------------7-9--7------------------3p2-------------9-12---
    D:-------10-9--7-5---5--7--9----7h9--------10-9--7-5---5-2-5---0-5-2----9-12-------
    A:----------7--------3--5--7------------------7--------3-------------0-------------
    E:-8---------------0---------0--------8--------------0-----------------------------

Breakdown
    Slap here and there but thats the general idea
    G:----------------------------
    D:----------------------------
    A:----------------------------
    E:-3h6-3h6-3h6-3--0--1--3------- 

3. Not bad but very incomplete. Missing the last part I'm looking for in particular. The intro is incomplete too, but it's simple enough. Maybe I should just take the time to transcribe it myself.

4. Basho

Basho Guest

You can get Victor's tab book, it has complete notation and tab.

5. I myself didn't tab that...but I have his song book, and the intro is no more complete in that either.

6. Ozzyman

Ozzyman

Jul 21, 2004
    I bet he's changed slightly the way he plays it from when he wrote the tab book (or whoever wrote the tab book)