Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wooten shows at 21+ venues

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dumnut, Dec 3, 2002.

1. dumnut

dumnut

Oct 6, 2002
    Victoria, BC
    How common is it for Victor Wooten to play 21 and older venues? Ticketmaster has his Jan. 18 show at Crocodile Cafe in Seattle as 21+. Does anyone know if this is enforced by the venue?

2. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    just show up and see, a lot of Wooten's fan base is under 21 so it would be best for the club to admit them.

3. dumnut

dumnut

Oct 6, 2002
    Victoria, BC
    hmmm... me thinks I shouldn't have bought the tickets before finding out. If we can't get in, thats $243 and 8 hours worth of driving down the drain.

4. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    try calling the venue and ask them.

5. dumnut

dumnut

Oct 6, 2002
    Victoria, BC
    I'm waiting for them to return my voice mail messages. and my e-mails.

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    not wasted time and money, often times the road trip is the most fun.
    when I first saw Victor It was a 6 hour drive from Ojai to Oakland and I was with two really good friends, I loved it. then we stayed at another good friends' pad and chilled with his friends, and it was just a big hang-out and chill fest that even though the show was awesome, I have my fondest memories of that whole trip in the trip itself.

7. dumnut

dumnut

Oct 6, 2002
    Victoria, BC
    I'm not about to go if I can't get in. The next night in Portland is the plan now. I just need to unload the tickets for Seattle.