Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

working on a new album!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by neptoon, Mar 19, 2004.

1. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    well, i just got a phonecall about two weeks ago from a band that's wanting me to lay the bass tracks for their studio project...man, how cool is that? this is in addition to the double cd that i've been working on for freeking ever with my other originals band 'signs of life.' the music is really cool...kind of egyptian sounding metal with lots of odd percussion stuff via arturo rodriguez (who owns a percussion school out of seattle and has several percussion books published through mel bay) and some really cool sitar stuff, some mandolins, and nylon classical stuff...i've already recorded two songs with them, and it's been really cool so far...just wanted to let it out ya know...i'll keep you guys updated...hopefully we'll have something on the garageband site or soundclick or something or another in a couple months....check out the website! lemme know what ya think so far...

seven against thebes