Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

World Trade Center attack!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by CaracasBass, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    What kind of S*** could have somebody on its mind to blow up the lives of 1000´s of people like they did today morning............
    If this is the meaning of "human being", then I rather be frog, or a rat, I feel like S*** today
    (sorry.... )

I hope no one of the guys and girls from TB were injured in the attacks!!!!!!

Paz y Amor (Peace and Love)

2. yeah really, this is just f***in crazy. It's completely messed up and seriously, the culpret is such a coward and jacka**. I don't even know really what to say at this point.

3. TOTAL F**KING MADNESS!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. I may be a Kiwi, but I know when someone is f*cking crazy!!!!!

I feel for all the Americans out there. It's 6:30 am in NZ, but I have been up since 4:00 am watcing the news.

If I was President Bush, I would find out which country was responsible, and put the whole of USA's armed forces into annihlating everyone in that country! SOmeone MUST pay for this.

This will probably start World War 3

5. robot

robot

Feb 29, 2000
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hi,

I have been watching the TV footage of the insane attacks on the World Trade Center in NYC and the Pentagon in Washington DC since this morning.
    I felt helpless to do something as I heard about the carnage, people jumping from tall buildings, and the shutdown of NYC (an altered skyline I can see 15 miles away).

Local radio stations in New York have been calling out for my help and yours in a small way: Give blood. Just a pint for all the people that need it. Type O is in critical supply and I am making my way to the blood center in a few minutes to give a pint of A+. Apparently it doesn't matter where you are in the USA, as flights are coming from all over with blood supplies.

Bye,

6. That was so wrong. There has to be someone on TB who knew people involved in the attacks. I just hope none of our friends were hurt. That is so brutal and so wrong. :mad:

7. bassclar7

bassclar7

Apr 22, 2000
    Goodrich, MI
    I am at a total loss of words.:(

8. pure crazyness... as if the world trade center wasn't enough, they had to fxckin get the pentagon too! :mad:

There was a plane that crashed only a few miles from where i live.. rumor has it that it was hijacked and the hijacker was heading to washington but the pilot crashed it in a non populated area so as to not harm anyone else besides the passangers that were gonna die anyway.

then on TV, i saw those arabs cheering because of what happened. They must die.:mad:

it's hard to believe that at 8:40 this morning, everything was normal, and now two of the biggest buildings in the world are gone. :eek:

9. RHCFlea

RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    I live in DC, we could hardly believe that the attack happened when we heard it at school, but we could see the Pentagon smoke from where we were, about 10 miles away. Luckily, my parent's weren't in the pentagon, though my dad was evacuated from his office at the Justice Department, my mom had to stay because she was essential personnel, she can't tell us what she's working on.

There were 50,000 people in the trade center, and to make it worse, they were hit with planes full of people It's so horrible that people would be so careless about human lives. What kind of bastards did this? :mad: :( :confused:

10. we spent all day @ school looking at the news...it was horrible...i can't believe this is happening...it's actually similar to some Tom Clancy novel...

i'm just speechless...

11. RHCFlea

RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    god, I'm listening to smells like teen spirit right now and for some reason it makes me feel the human race is hopeless. I'm serious. A song never made me feel like that before. I know it sounds like bullsh** but its not.

12. Freakapotamus9

Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    Nebraska
    i was in the hall at school when the news ( then rumour ) started to circulate. at first it was one of those things you hear that you totally blow off thinking "like thatll ever happen". all the teachers were talking about it, people were crying and everyone realized ...... this is for real. we were allowed to go watch the news in the library during our study hall. it was madness... pure madness.

this is what makes me really mad.
    believe it or not, our whole country has very strong christian thoughts and beliefs. one being that we value the lives of our fellow americans. if someone is killed in palestine .... are their deaths moarned because they want to be publicised or because they truely care about that person, IMO, they dont value the human life at all ( sorry i dont really mean the country as a whole, just the groups of people that are cheering and rejoicing this event) . do they think this is all some kind of game?!? do they care that the lives of thousands and thousands of people are impacted and effected by what they seem to think is "no big deal"?!? there are killings everyday, many take this in stride as if its "just a person", is this how you want others to feel if your family member/friend is murdered? im just hoping that this event will show america that we need to come together and be what our founding fathers hoped our country would become.

13. It was total madness at my Sch*ol and all my classes were all screwed up cuz we had to listin to the radio for hours and watch the teachers ask all the pakistani student intimadating questions, and i think you shouldn't blame any1 'till its proven especially when jus one race is being blamed.

14. RHCFlea

RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    yeah man, that's f***ed up, that's racism. I doubt they had anything to do with it. Give them a f***in break.
    god, why'd they do that. (the bombing, I mean)

15. i am english, and i live in england....so i cant really feels as bad as you guys... but im really worried about you all and hope you, your familys, and everyone else is fine.

My main worry is, my friend has only just gone on holiday this week to USA, this is ****ed up man.

This is insane!! i dont believe a bunch of bastards could do this.

im very sorry all you american people, but us brits are with you all the way!!

(Oh and btw, if you didnt catch it... tony blair stated that english armys, troops, viechals .ect are coming over to usa, and are also watching nerby USA aircrafts, which have probobly been hijacked)

i hope this gets sorted!!

I cant stand a war,

Jase :(

16. RHCFlea

RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    hey this thread has a black spot, does that mean it's going to be killed?

17. WHAT GOOD HAS EVER COME OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST??!?

18. Calm down rafterman... you´re overreacting... or taking the fact to another road..

Ways of thinking like the one above are those that made that stupid people do what they did today..

19. This is unbeleivable. I turned on the TV this morning and I couldnt believe what was happening. All the best to you guys.
    As throughout history, Australia will be behind America 100% whatever course the US decides to take. You guys arent alone, this country has completely stopped to comprehend what is happening over there.
    Just hope this doesnt become the next world war, but so far it has all the makings.

Jim
    Amen. Did you see them dancing and cheering in the street when they heard what had happened?

20. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Jesus Christ, for one.

From another point of view, Mohammed, for another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.