World Trade Center Bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dave Castelo, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Oh cool.:rolleyes:

Took 2 stickers and put them on a cheap bass, and now it's a "World Trade Center Bass?"

Anything to make a buck.:rolleyes:
  3. EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    This isn't even an "Auction for American"; none of the proceeds benefit a Sept. 11 fund.
  4. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    Atleast it's not selling for any more than it's worth.
  5. Don't buy. They already have 1 billion dollars and the people suffering this tragedy haven't receive anything yet.
  6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    It's beautiful!

Anybody got a brown bag, im feeling,uh,not good....BLAHHH!!!!
  7. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Here ya go Washburn:

8. blearg. i think there should be a mandatory 6-week waiting period to buy an airbrush.
  9. EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    That would make it more difficult to buy an airbrush than a gun; an instument that causes far more damage.
  10. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    i dont think that money is going for the victims... the are going right into that guys wallet
  11. Tim Schnautz

Tim Schnautz

Jan 30, 2000
    Its polished black face shows the World Trade Center with an American Flag background. It also has a memorial message that says "RIP September 11, 2001" printed in red.:mad: :(

Goulish and tacky!

About as hidious as those idiotic painted silver dollar coins on TV for $29.95
  12. So what this guy is doin, is just puttin stickers one his bass to make it a ' September 11 memorial'? Boy, this guy obviously has nothin better to do than make a 80's bass seem like it was made for the memorie of all the people killed. Hopefully no one will buy it. This person has no self pitty for anyone that was killed there.
  13. I think you guys all missed the real point. . .
    It comes with a locking case, with keys so you can lock it.

14. isn't this fraud???
  15. < snip ><b>I have not yet seen another WORLD TRADE CENTER MEMORIAL BASS GUITAR </b> < snip >

16. That bass is a rapist of morals.
  17. Pass me the pliers and the electrodes Igor this one needs some serious treatment :D
  18. Is it just me, or does this look like something a punk bassist would play strapped by his knees, using a pick, playing eighth notes rythums(sp), while jumping all over the place and looking like a moron, while sucking really bad at it? But hey, it's got stickers that support the great USofA on it, so that must mean it's worth 375 dollars, eh?