Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

world war 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by munkycharmz, Oct 18, 2002.

1. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

I just saw this and thought it was interesting compared to what is happening in the world now.
    share your thoughts.

2. Once we start using cows in catapults again, world domination will be ours!

Mooouahahahahaa!!!! :D :p

3. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Silly children.... :rolleyes:

:p ;)

4. British

British

Sep 5, 2002
    Oh no! He's got a board with a nail in it! Run!!

5. Maybe it's just my morbid sense of thought, but WW3 will bomb the human race back to the stone age. When WW4 comes around, we won't have reinvented guns and bombs, we'll be beating each other brains out with sticks and stones. Or more like tree branches and boulders.

6. you think exactly like einstein.. you must be a genius.

7. Yeah, and a clever saying doesn't prove anything...

8. But it is ever so clever!

9. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I think by the Time WW4 comes around.. Ol dirty bastards kids will all be grown up..and figuring as how many he has.. he can start his own nation..and it will defeat the other "puny" nations..
    later.. it will align with isreal when president Jesus..aka Old Dirtah' signs a peace agreement with President of Isreal Gene Simmons the 3rd and his playboy bunnys.. and then the holocaust will come..killing Everyone but kenny.. and then god will be like "why didn't anyone kill kenny!?"..yeah.. ya know how that goes..

10. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Ok Nick, I think you need to lessen that coffee intake a bit. You're at 10 now, we need it around 3.. Mkay?

:cool:

11. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

"Ban the Club!"

12. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Don't worry... soon they will build a bigger board, and a bigger board... until they build a board with a nail in it so large it destroys them all!!

13. OH NO! RUN! For your life! He's got a stick with poo poo on it RUUUUUN!:p

hcteF!!Fetch the stick!

14. When World War 4 comes around, we probibly think is World War 1.

15. nick thats the funiest sh** ive heard all day.

good one:D

16. i say give the soilders some silk boxers...they cany honestly stay angry in those!
    -shoonk

17. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Somehow I doubt there will be a war after III.

Maybe cockroaches vs. Cher but that's about all.

18. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Thats an interesting take on it you have. I would like to hear more.... :D

19. Hmm, I think Cher wins...;)