Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

World's Most Dangerous Band plays Tool

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lump, Nov 22, 2001.

1. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    I couldn't believe it. Just now, on the David Letterman Show, as the Psychic Sandwich bit was fading to commercial, what I thought were that opening chords to "Schism" caught my ear. Then, sure enough, Will started in on the distinctive opening bass riff (albeit with fingers, not a pick). I just thought that was really cool.

See kids, old people aren't all bad...;)

2. That's great... I remember a few years back White Zombie (before Rob went solo) played on the show. They cut to Paul playing along and just rocking out. Couldn't tell if everyone else was in on it, but it was fun anyhow!

3. And to add to his repetiore, he played along with Earl Scruggs last Thursday. Did you know that Steve Martin is a great banjo player? Cause he was right there next to Earl, pickin away. Cool.

Rock on
    Eric

4. i noticed that too! it was really weird to hear horns in that song...

5. This is really weird. I had a deja-vu of a deja vu. I remeber having a deja-vu of this thread some time ago. Arn't those things just....weird?