Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Worst Breakup Ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Ok:D I want to hear your stories of breakups. Just the worst ones EVER!

My friends brother was planning on getting married to this woman, they were living together and had been together for years, one day, (December 25th to be exact:p ) he woke her up right next to him and said "Yeah um...I don't think we are going to get married anymore, I'll call you a cab"

how heartless is that! I just laughed at how much cold heartedness that must have took.

anyway, lets hear your stories.

2. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    winter sucks...

All breakups happen in winter...

Okay.. wanna breakup story??

okay.. one time there was this.. prince and this princess and they lived in a castle.. and they chilled up in this castle..
    and then oneday... the princess got this idea that it be cool to party and drink and smoke and stuff she shouldn't do ..at the young age cause in that country she was still 7 years from being legal of drinking age and 4 of smoking..
    So then..um they fought and broke up.. and then got back together and she hooked up with 2 knights from another country. That pissed the prince off.. because she still hid it and denied it.
    So The prince moved on and is living happily everafter. Well not really but at least he has some well... new friends to chill with. And is moving to the fair country offfff TEXAS soon. With his band of merry men and his ex "Queen Heather the Higharachy of goth." ..amen

*peace*.... i hope that didn't make any sence

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    My worst breakup was one that I couldn't get rid of. She uh... had another boyfriend, so I was sick of being a jigalo (and everywhere I go... people know the part I'm playin') so I broke up with her several times, but she would cry and convice me we should still be friends, but we still slept together (non sexually, she just found comfort in sleeping with others). The whole situation was weird... but I'm free from her wicked spell now and I've been dating my current girlfriend for over a year now. Freaky.

4. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Anyone thinking 'waynes world' here?
    Psyco ho beast: "I bought you a present"
    Wayne: "It's a gun rack? What would I want with a gun rack? I havn't a gun, let alone many guns to fill a rack"

:D

No bad breakups for me...No good prior to break up's eithier :'O(

5. There was a girl once...

As fair as the sky in May. We used to make love in my garden where no one could see us. (except the boll weevil larva)

She said she loved me, and that she wanted never to leave my garden. Not ever. I believed her.

Then, one day I beheld her in the garden of another. :bawl:

I said nothing.
    I did nothing.

A few nights hence, she returned to my garden, and again we made love.

Again she told me she loved me, and that she wanted never to leave my garden. Not ever.

Normally a cool headed man, I found myself fighting with my mind as it vacillated between logic and passion, love and loathing, life and... :eek:

She never did leave my garden. That girl as fair as the sky in May.

And I think of her. I think of her every July when my tomatos come up as big as pumpkins. :p

Please don't tell the cops. :D

Mike

6. pshh...breakups are for guys who have girlfriends to begin with.

7. Davehenning

Davehenning

Aug 9, 2001
    Los Angeles
    I think John-Wayne Bobbit had the ultimate break-up.......:eek:

8. You've said it brotha !

9. Jeez, man!!! I just spewed iced tea all over my keyboard. :D

10. Ive only had one girlfriend in my life and OMG she had some serious issues. Ok she is pretty much insane, she was bipolar and didnt have enough money to go see a Doctor and was living in the ghetto and wouldnt ever let me into her house. She said her mom had like 10 diseases and didnt work and had no support but Wellfare.
    Anyway we had been going out for 4 months and finally went insane with her problems so I just stopped calling her or seeing her and she got pissed. She came to my house and Socked me in the face yelling "WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST WEEK" So i finally said "Thats it were done And I dont ever want to see you again in my life" and I shut the door on her face. Then she left and for the entire rest of the week she kept calling me and apoligizing and begging me to get back with her, You can guess I just hung up on her everytime.

Now I hear she lives with some 21 year old guy and she is only 16. go figure:rolleyes:

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    No problem Mike! You were visiting me when she "went missing". Hey, can I have some of those tomatos? -hard to get good tomatos these days. ;)

12. Ive only had one girlfriend in my life and OMG she had some serious issues. Ok she is pretty much insane, she was bipolar and didnt have enough money to go see a Doctor and was living in the ghetto and wouldnt ever let me into her house

I agree with you man. Although, you call bipolar people insane one more time and I will not forgive it....

People don't realize that it is just as serious an illness as some much more well-known ones. Untreated BPD can lead to suicide in no time flat. Since this illness does indeed have a very high risk of death, SHOULDN'T PEOPLE CONSIDER IT MORE SERIOUS?

(Rant on now)
    And another thing: I am very freaking tired of people (not really on TB, although I have seen a few) that think happiness is a function of your interpretation, such as "I have all this; I have no right to be unhappy." Bull****. Not only are you wrong, you don't care enough about people to investigate the subject further. There are millions of people in this world (I'm making a VERY EDUCATED GUESS; about 100 million or more worldwide) would would be horribly unhappy whether they livved in gross poverty or obscene wealth. Are they all hypocrites? No, YOU are.
    (Rant over)

13. way_of_opiatism

way_of_opiatism 28d, 6h, 42m, 12 seconds

Feb 5, 2003
    Cobb!
    chris, thank you!

ive been saying the same for years, its not always the situation so much as it is the person. possesions dont do much for prolonged happiness, thats something you should have learned after your first "want aquisition".

14. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    My girlfriend is bi-polar, and my worst breakup was when I had to visit her in the hospital and I thought she was dead. She was out for a day or so and I did not leave her side. Bipolar is not insanse, even when treated it can still lead to suicide. I do everything I can for her but, some things cant be controlled. I cant wait for the day I can get my own house and live with her. I love her with all my heart....BTW, I live in poverty, My mom has 2 jobs, my dad dont work. And I must say, besides not having any money to get strings I am happy...I cant play bass right now on account of the string thing. Just my little rant.......

15. ok, i was going out with this girl for 8 months and i finally broke up with her, she was nice and all just pretty immature and needy and i didint like her friends. i finally broke up with her at the beginning of the school year and she would break down in the halls and crap. and she kept calling and was like "I love you let me be your girlfriend again" and was like we are over that. but then her friends hated me and would write crap on my car and leave chocolate on it and stuff and throw dead squirrels in my yard and post mean stuff on my bands guest book. then she started following me. on thanksgiving break my friends and i went to dennys every single night (uncanny even though it is the local hang out) and she never went there because she said that she hated the way that she smelled after she left. then she would be there or show up when we were ther (which bothered the hell out of me because we would go at 3pm then 9 pm 730, just random times.) then i met this girl on christmas break that really liked me. this is when the psycho started calling my friends and trying to find out where i was at any time. then one night im on a date with this girl talking with her (really) in her car (because mine broke down and shes that nice) and we were there for like an hour and then when we left the psychos truck was 50 feet infront of our car. i freaked out and emailed her and told her that i never wanted to see her again and that i would never talk to her, but my dad had hired her at his office a long time ago and then sudden ly pictures of me that he had around his office would dissapear and then return days later all ruffled and she would print my bands pics off and then delete them.

the bottom line is, i wish that i had a garden worth fertalizing....

16. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego

Sooaahhhhh ... what was the attraction?

17. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    This happens more than peple would think. Sleeping together without sex, just for the comfort and securty. It sounds all CRAZY and stuff, but it's true. I know alot of guys and their girls that have not had sex, but still "Sleep" together.

The worst break up ever? Well, since I have only had one girlfriend. the one I am with currently, i can't comment. but I can say the worst break up of all time is fear factory....

Ok ok, Sonny and Cher.

18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Oh yeah, I understanded... I mean, she was "raped" (I put it in quotes because of a long story that isn't really TB appropriate) so it brought her comfort. The problem was she would be sleeping next to me and... suggest that she didn't want to sleep right away. :eek:

She told me she was going to dump her boyfriend for me... blah blah blah.

19. one more ****up for me and ill blow my ****ing brains out

no joke.

20. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

dude, don't do that... tie a heavy stone to your leg and throw it off a bridge into deep water.