1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

worst day of my life

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by sirspoogesalot, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sirspoogesalot

sirspoogesalot

Apr 21, 2008
    London
    ok so this doesnt rly relate to bass's but :

here we are, a saturday night me and 7 of my friends in london ready to go to a gig in Camden, the people performing were one of my mates friends who he had met through a festival. Anyway the gig was an 18+ and we wer 17 but we wer told it was cool as we wer on a "guest list"

so we arive at the gig and there are 2 huge bouncers asking for ID and my friend says"were on the guest list". Next thing we know these 2 guys are laughing saying what guest list..

needless to say, my friend tries to phone them but the guys dont answer the phone, so he tries another 8 times and he fails.

so now we got nothing to do, so we decide to throw our cash on vodka, now were in the metro and my friend drops all the vodka on the floor and with lost 40 pounds worth of booze, we get off the train and on our way home when a drug dealer jumps in our way and starts rappping about skunk "skunk is a punk and get that chemical in ur blood.." he tries to sell us the stuff but we ignore him so he starts calling us LAMOS LOL.
    And den we see another dealer, except this one isnt as liniant, he tells us to follow him and wen we sed no, he started aproaching us and wen we moved away he started chasing, So we ran till we last him which wasnt that long as he was very unfit.

2. Huh?!......you sure you didnt partake of any of that "skunk"?

3. sirspoogesalot

sirspoogesalot

Apr 21, 2008
    London
    yh man i dont do drugs,

lets have hugs instead of drugs brother

4. Evan_S._Brown

Evan_S._Brown

Jan 10, 2008
    worst day of your life????
    you must have a fantastic life then.
    that story represents most underage kids and what they do at nighttime.

I'd save the "worst day of your life" phrase for something more appropriate, like my wife left me and took my L series Jazz bass.
    Or I found out that I had cancer and I've got 2 months to live and on top of that the build time on my Sadowsky will take another 4 months

5. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    +1, +1, +1.

6. I got a cardboard cut the other day. It still hurts.

7. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    Congrats on having about the best "worst day" I've heard! If thats as bad as it gets for you, you are one blessed gent for sure!

Next, about the time 7 or 8 guys run from 1 pushy pusher is about the day I "spoon" with Hulk Hogan. next time, beat the living crap out of the guy and then when he starts feeling better, do it again. :rollno:Bad enough he is slingin it, but pushing it on someone who isnt interested? Lol. @$$ beating, period. :scowl:

funny story though! Thanks for sharing!
    :p

8. Spoon w/the hulk. Sweet. :D

9. WayneS

WayneS

Apr 9, 2007
    Virginia
    Probably wouldnt hurt to brush up on English either.

10. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    OK - now this is my worst day
    I'm laughing so hard at these replies I just busted a nut
    Now it's gonna be my wife's worst night -- or best, not too sure...

11. Gnome

Gnome

Jul 27, 2006
    Mexico City, MX
    Yeah, sorry about your bad day and all, but I really have to say, 40 pounds' worth of vodka wasn't gonna make your day a lot better.

Let's have hugs instead of drugs brother.

12. LOL ever seen "Dude where's my car"? LOL

13. Mazatleco17

Mazatleco17

Mar 27, 2008
    Say what? Man you're no fun :rollno:, jk btw :smug: or am I? :eyebrow:

14. Captain_Arrrg

Captain_Arrrg

Jan 23, 2008
    Mountains of Colorado
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    lol

15. alexgeddy

alexgeddy Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2007
    NJ
    what's ur point??

16. motleystew

motleystew

Apr 29, 2006
    Lewisville, TX
    I feel your pain bro'..The other day I thought I was shot in the butt. I found out it was a toilet paper cut.

17. sirspoogesalot

sirspoogesalot

Apr 21, 2008
    London
    LOL dude chill , this is a bass humor thread,

hugs instead of drugs man hugs instead of drugs

18. HomeBrewTJ

HomeBrewTJ

May 16, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    I won a free drink at subway today.

19. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I just had the worst day of my life today, too. I went to McDonald's and the shake machine was broken. I was going to kill myself, but instead, I just went home. I think my day sucked worse than yours. Forget those people who got hit by the huirricane in Texas yesterday...you and I have real problems, dude. To think you're only 16 with the weight of the world upon you. How have you survived all these years with such inhumanity in your life?

20. sirspoogesalot

sirspoogesalot

Apr 21, 2008
    London
    LOL WOOOW i cant believe u l=have such a wierd humor, the title is a freaking joke, but seeing as you do want to hatre me ill tell you what,

yes i do think my day was worst than the people that were hit by the hurricane, hell i beleive people in africa have better days then me, NO wait i think i have it so hard that homeless people always say, "hey at least were not as bad as thatt guy who got denied entry".

....HUGS INSTEAD OF DRUGS MAN