Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Worth The Price??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by day2daze, Aug 19, 2002.

1. I just bought another bass, I saw it and had to have it, an Epiphone Viola, I know its not the greatest thing out there but what do you guys think for $200 flat? oh It was customed to be a fretless!! whats up with that? well tell me what you think. Oh, The pic isn't my exact bass, just a show model.

here are its reviews

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    Cool, tell BigWheel he's been comparing the Rogue Viola and the Hofner Viola, looks good, hope you lke it.

3. The Epi is a solid body, isn't it?

4. i wouldn't have bought it with someone elses money. i've played real hofner violin basses that are rediculously priced and to me even those were horrible so i can't even imagine what if would be like in the lower money register.

5. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    It's all subjective... I personally like the Epi Viola basses and would pay $200 for one I liked. The fretless idea is taking shape on a no-name Viola bass that's sitting on my bench right now... Let us know how you like it.

-robert