Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

worth?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by retitled, Feb 28, 2004.

1. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    how would i be able to find out what my bass is worth now? its not the best in the world, its public school issue bass, long story how i got it, not worth goign into detail, its a Cort but they have no sub names. writen on it atleast, jsut a serial number. so how could i find out what its worth if i wanted to sell it.

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    hmmmm just go on ebay and look up cort basses until you see oen with teh same body style. check the price of a few when they end, and there ya go!

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Sooaaahhhhh, how did you get it?

4. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    i searches ebay and i couldnt find anythign that resembles mine, can i have some help please? this is my bass

[​IMG]

5. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Hmm well, no wonder- that is a fairly old model. Cort doesn't make J or P type basses anymore that I know of. Knowing cort's quality (one of the better budget basses that is) on it's lower end "knock-off" basses, and their mediocre to decent reputation, my guess is you could get around $70 for it. If oyu went to a music store or pawn shop they wouldn't give you more than $30.