1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would a TC G Major work with my bass amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rob_Destroyer, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Rob_Destroyer

Rob_Destroyer

Jul 14, 2009
    Just thought about this. I've got my TC Electronics G Major sitting at home, and I've got my Carvin BX600 bass amp head in my dorm. The Carvin has a send and return jack for effects loop. Would I be able to run the G Major with it? I could have lots of fun if I could. :)
    If I could test it out I would, but I'm at school at the moment.
    -Rob.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=BX600

This is the link to the amps specs, it also has pictures of the back of the amp.

2. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Banned Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
  3. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Banned Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    *bump*

4. Andy Will

Andy Will

Apr 11, 2003
    London, England
    All works fine. Just bought one myself, but have decided to avoid the rack route after all so am taking it back in exchange for the Nova Delay which is more basic put puts everything at my feet again.

The only thing against it for me is having to balance send/return levels etc. I much prefer everything running into the front of the amp.

Sound wise the G-major has some really nice effects to use with the Bass and I definitely recommend it.