Would any body be interested in this gear?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Grahams Groove, Jan 12, 2004.

1. I am looking at a whole new setup...new bass, smaller amp, more realistic setup for my needs.

But first I have to figure out my funds. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the following gear around these prices:

Carvin R-1000 series III (the most recent model) - I've had this amp for about a year and a couple months. I've only used it for lower volume practices. It's biggest "gig" was a local battle of the bands. The amp has never been used with teh master volume above 10 o'clock. It's in awesome condition, douns great, never had any problems with it. Plenty of power for any application. The only "flaw" would be a cosmetic one. There was a candle lit during one of our practices and a tiny bit of was leaked onto the carpet/case on the outside of the amp (on top) - it does not have any effect on the function of the amp. I would say it's about a 1/2 dollar sized spot. I'm sure I can scrape it out, but I just never bothered since you cant really see it.
    Asking $450 obo.

Mesa-Boogie Diesel 4x10 cab - rated at 600 watts RMS (8 ohms). This thing is punchy, loud and full sounding. It's front ported, has a tweeter, and this is one of the primo mesa cabs with the amazing sounding EVM drivers. That's why I bought it in the first place...It comes with slide off casters and has a hard outer shell (not carpeted) and a big metal grill. There are a few spots on the outer casing of teh cabinet with some scrapes and dings, but nothing major at all. Never had any problems with it.
    Asking $425 obo.

Mesa-boogie Diesel 1x15 (road-ready) cab - This is the same exact series, look, and grill type as the 4x10, plus it is in a road ready case with a detatchable cover. It has a 1x15 EVM driver (same series of drivers as the 4x10). Punchy Bass for days! Rated at 300 Watts RMS @ 8 ohms. This cab is front ported like the 4x10 and it also has a tweeter. Very very clean, great shape, never had any problems with it. Always run with the 4x10 when I play, so neither cab has taken any sort of beating at all.
    Asking $300 obo.

Peavey Milestone 4 (p-bass style w/ long horn) - Explains itself. Solid bass, rosewood fretboard, passive, 1 tone/1 volume control. Very clean, blue, no dents or dings. Asking $125 obo.

Fender Deluxe Active Jass Bass - MIM, Active, White with the tortoise pickguard. Plays great, sounds great, very clean, no dents/dings. Rosewood fretboard. Controls: Volume, P-up blend, Stacked Bass/Treble, Midrange.
    Asking $350 obo.

I would also be interested in possible trades involving a QSC power amp, aguilar cab(s) (10 or 12 inch speakers), or a decent pre-amp (particularly the eden navigator pre, but I'm open to all offers).

If anyone would tentatively be interested in any of this or has any questions, please PM me, do NOT email me...my account is having problems so I am using an alternate for now.

Buyer pays shipping...

2. Updated: Open to trades as well...
  3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    PM at youuuuuuuuuuuu.
  4. did you sell those mesa cabs yet?