US: South Would anyone attend a GTG/clinic here in El Paso?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by Funkee1, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Funkee1

Funkee1 Commercial User

Jul 19, 2002
    Texas
    Guitar Center
    I have been thinking about doing a Bass Day/ Clinic here in El Paso for a while now, and I am getting closer to making it a reality. Do any of you live near here, and if you do? Would you come to something like that?

I think I can have Leslie Johnson here, myself (Not that I'm all that, but I teach and play well), and I have contacted Brady Muckleroy about displaying his basses, and doing a clinic.

I don't have a date yet.......anyone in El Paso/Juarez-chihuhahua, Las Cruces/ Albuquerque, Tucson, or anywhere else close to here interested?

Any of you luthiers, amp builders or anything that might wanna come display?

Alik likes this.
  2. Alik

Alik

Apr 13, 2013
    El Paso, TX
    Of course I would attend a clinic!
    Almost a year from the creation of this thread, btw.
    I live here on the west side, and I know a few people who would definitely attend too.
    I hope you're still interested in making it a reality. :bassist:

Funkee1 likes this.
  3. Funkee1

Funkee1 Commercial User

Jul 19, 2002
    Texas
    Guitar Center
    Better late than never! I did not get my Shizz together last year...Again! But I am gonna try again this year, and some of the contacts I made at NAMM will come in handy!

Alik likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022