1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would anyone be willing to Photoshop a bass prototype for me?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xsogol, Oct 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Like the title says...I'm willing to compensate. Thanks!

2. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    You might get a better response if you include what you are looking for, and include pics of the components you want to have. Photoshoppers typically start with that. Calling @sneha1965

3. That is a good point...

Body Style: Ibanez SR-style
    # of Strings: 4 strings
    Hand Orientation: Right-handed
    Scale Length: 31” (short scale)
    Headstock: Matching Quilted Maple/Green Burst finish (see "Finish" below)
    Top Wood: Quilted Maple
    Body Wood: Black Walnut
    Finish: Green Burst (just like this bass)
    Neck Wood(s): 5 ply wenge-bubinga-wenge-bubinga-wenge (quartersawn) - see below
    http://www.ibanez.com/products/images/feat/2208.jpg
    Fretboard: Ebony with Abalone block inlays - no binding - see below
    http://www.warwick.de/warwick/data/...amer _CV/16-3307/CO_0214MXXX15CPASHAWW_06.jpg
    Neck Setup: Bolt-On
    Pickups: 2 Music Man Style Pickups (Nordy Big Blade Man style)
    Pre-Amp/Electronics Configuration: 4 knob ACG Preamp
    Hardware: Black
    Bridge: High-mass/Leo Quan Badass II style

4. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    trying posting this in Basses forum

5. Would a moderator be so kind as to move this to the Basses forum (or whatever appropriate forum you deem fit)? Thanks!

6. HELLonWHEELS

HELLonWHEELS Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Houston
    Your request doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I think you're really asking somebody create a custom model, which would take many hours to do. (if you want to try to take a stab at yourself, Blender is an open source 3d modeling program with lots of tutorials online)

What I can help you with is if you provide a bunch of pics that are taken from the same angle, I can composite them for you into a single image. You can't get everything you've listed, but it could be close.

7. kohanmike

kohanmike Gold Supporting Member

I do mockup images of most of my bass mods and there's a good amount of work involved, hours and hours. I start with an image of the basic bass, then I find images of all the parts and colors I'm going to use. Even after I think I'm done, I go back and look days or even weeks later and inevitably make adjustments.

8. hypercarrots

hypercarrots

Jan 28, 2009
    los angeles
    i was halfway there with this one

9. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
  10. kohanmike

kohanmike Gold Supporting Member

Nice work Hypercarrots

hypercarrots likes this.
  11. That is so awesome! Thank you...this is almost perfect!!! Is it possible to move the bridge pickup down slightly so that the bottom pole pieces are roughly in the 70s Jazz bass pickup position closer to the bridge?

Like Wal pickup spacing.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018