Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Would anyone tab 'Aint No Use' for me??

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by $pace Police, Jul 27, 2001.

1. Hey guys,
    Would anyone be kind enough to tab the brilliant 'Aint No Use' by The Meters, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Uncle McFunkle

2. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    This is coming from a fellow tab user. No one will tab that for you. I'm not gonna sugar coat it but, no one will. We, the tab users, are mocked by those of higher standards who shall shout unto us, "Thou shalt surely figurith it out by thine own ear good sire." We can't win, unless we all unite and lock them in cages and say, YOU FIGURE IT OUT BY EAR! And give them a bass, and then they'll tab it out for you because everytime they tab out a song for us, we'll let them see sunlight for 2 minutes. Then we'll see who has the last laugh, MU HU HU HU HU HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

COSMIC COP,

No, but I'll be happy to transcribe "AIN'T NO USE FOR TABZ" into standard notation if you'd like.

Regards,

DURRL

4. I thought "CRAWLING WEDGIE" was better. :D

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

I heartily agree. However, in this case I was just trying to be friendly. If you start writing about how you think music theory is for sterile idiots, I'll do a MUCH more interesting job on your name. ;)

6. Intersting? Nah, mines too predictable. ;)

7. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

FACEMIME2112,

You just go on believing that if you want... I'll be rubbing my hands together and waiting for the first signs of *SSVIRTUOSOesque behavior. :cool:

8. Wow! You're amazing with those, Chris! I thought you were going to AssCrime or something, but you did something totally different. I applaud you. :D

9. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

TROUTLINE14lbTest,

Aw, shucks, 'tweren't nuthin.....