1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would/Do you cut your Significant Others nails ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 9, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Would/Do you cut your Significant Others nails ? I would only do so if they were impaired.

2. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    My wife had a particularly painful ingrown toenail that required some close and careful cutting. I took care of my lady's needs.

3. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Not only did you cut her nail, you cut a funky nail, that's dedication right there.

4. RED5

RED5

Jan 14, 2008
    Suffolk County,NY
    No. Not for any big reason. I just let the pros handle that job. I do however apply polish to them.

5. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    Strange question.... I guess I would if she asked me to. But I can't see her every asking.....

6. crimson_basser

crimson_basser

Jul 9, 2008
    Montreal
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    hahahaha, i once asked my ex to help me aim while i was peeing

7. My 3-yr-old daughters, yes. Got a pedicure w/#2 daughter(7). I like to paint their nails, as well as mom's.

8. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    My wife cuts my toenails for me. Sometimes I even get the full treatment - soak, scrub, nails. Feels great.

9. I hope I can find someone that knows how to do it themselves. :D

Like others have said, I'd also help with a difficult nail.

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I cut my youngest son's fingernails and even hair all of the time but Mrs Relic? Oh h*ll no!! One slip up and she'd grab the clippers and cut my throat with them.
    I would do the ingrown nail rescue though if called upon.

11. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    My girl has cut my nails before, but for the most part im a biter. She has never asked me to cut her nails, she takes pride in them because they are real and semi long. If she wanted me to, i would, but i cant say i wouldnt botch it.

12. I can't imagine doing so unless my wife had a disability that prevented her from doing it.

And she rooted out and defeated a couple of ingrown toenails, but she wouldn't have let me touch them even if I held a gun to her head. I agree. If I need to cause myself pain digging around in something like that, it will dang well be ME doing the digging, not someone else.

13. froovs

froovs

Mar 17, 2005
    scotland
    i do

if only to stop her biting them!

cheers
    Lucy

14. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Can you help me tonight ? :(

15. aikakone

aikakone

Jan 27, 2008
    Louisiana
    Yuck, no! To quote Meatloaf, "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

My mom does it for her husband, who is not impaired, and I find it disgusting.

If I were with someone handicapped who couldn't, that would change things, but a normally healthy person... no way. Cut yer own toenails, buddy.

16. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i clip my cat's nails.

17. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    She did it once and I loved it.

I don't think she'd let me touch hers haha :D

18. She has never asked me to. I'm not sure if I would do it if she asked me to...don't think she'd ever ask though.