1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade Would like to trade my Ampeg MicroVR Head w/SVT 210AV Cabinet for a Hofner Contemporary bass-HTC 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JImmy Campbell, Jul 28, 2017.

1. JImmy Campbell

JImmy Campbell

Jul 23, 2017
    Price:
    Ampeg Micro VR stack.JPG Ampeg Micro VR stack.JPG Would like to trade my Ampeg MicroVR head with SVT 210AV cabinet for a used Hofner Contemporary bass, HTC-500/1-SB (sunburst) (RH) with HSC. My Ampeg rig is in excellent condition, never gigged with. Would like to trade for a Hofner Contemporary bass also in excellent condition. No Ignition series basses please.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    NYCBass likes this.
  2. Would you consider selling instead of a trade, what part of Bama you in? Huntsville here

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021