1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would you buy a Digitech BP 50 Bass modelling processor for 50$ canadian?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Vacume, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Vacume

Vacume

Jan 11, 2006
    please excuse my newb question but I know absolutley nothing about pedals and effects, im buying a new bass and the seller offered to throw in the pedal for 70$ (im pretty shure i could get it for 50$). Is it a good pedal for someone whos never used effects before?

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    First off, your on the wrong section for this topic. you might wanna go to the effects section for this topic. secondly, If you're a beginner, then yes. the digitech bp50 is suitable for beginner bassists who wants to explore effects. but if you're an advanced player, I personally would suggest purchasing a zoom processor.

3. If you have never used effects before, why do you need it?

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Maybe vacume is curious about effects. nothing wrong with that.

5. I had a bp100 a few years ago when I first started. Lots of fun. Got me familiarized with effects to the point where I know what to look for if I want to get a certain sound. Is say get it.