1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would You Call This Decent?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Digo, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Digo

Digo

Mar 14, 2006
    Edinurgh, Scotland
    Ok my band wrote a song called "Internal Fraud" and i wanted to add a bass solo in it (while i play the bass solo it goes from chords D# to C#) and im wondering if you guys think it could work in any way as a solo, kind of trying a flea like solo even though im only just getting into the slap

I put it on youtube just me playing the solo, no accompaniment and sadly the bass is not plugged in cos it was late but u can hear it, a little repetitive but im not trying to make it too complex

I hope it will sound better with the band and with my new musicman that comes in my stocking!

All criticism is welcome as long as it doesent make me wanna pick up my bass again :crying: :crying: :crying:

(notice the srv picture in the back >.< RIP SRV)

I think it would sound good on a musicman, oh **** im starting to babble on, heres the link - http://youtube.com/watch?v=OsdAU48PJo0