would you rather...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Jun 3, 2004.

1. lose all your lugage (minus your bass) on a plane trip

lose your favourite bass and have everything else
  2. luggage. im to poor to buy much of anything now so my luggage would probabaly be a toothbrush and some clothes in a ziplock bag.
  3. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I'd rather lose the luggage. Clothes are just a covering to keep me from getting arrested for indecent exposure, and I don't care about them. My favorite bass, on the other hand, would be a rare and special thing that's probably set up so that it's like buttah, and that's difficult to reproduce in a few moments notice, unlike running to the nearest Wal*Mart for something else to wear from the discount rack.
  4. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Luggage... and my favorite bass is just an SX.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Depends on what was in my luggage. One or two suitcases full of clothes? Then the luggage.

If the suitcases were full of many valuable items, and souvenirs, then the bass.

6. luggage because clothes and a toothbrush are cheaper than a bass!

7. id probably rather have my bass, specially if it was the "vintage" babies :hyper:
  8. I'd lose the bass, because with the payout I could probably upgrade!
  9. If i was traveling with my bass, It would never leave me, so it'd have to be the luggage. Not to mention, my luggage is ussually a backpack or a few walmart bags :D
  10. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Screw the luggage. I dont care which bass it is.

Ill just visit the nearest Goodwill or Salvation Army and grab some new outerwear and hit up Walmart for some undies.

11. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    definitely luggage. are you kidding heh? :eek:
  12. screw the luggage. you can play the bass naked. i do.