SOLD Wounded Paw Amp Bass 701

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by I am Soma, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I am Soma

I am Soma Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2013
    MN
    Price:
    Like new. Great amp that just isn't being used at the moment. Great distortion/dirt options and has a really good clean channel as well. You can read more about it here.

$600.00 Shipped CONUS

wounded paw 1.jpg wounded paw 2.jpg

Bass701 Bass Amplifier
    $1,095.00

The BASS701 is a compact but powerful bass amp with a TON of overdrive on tap and massive flexibility to shape your tone. The pre-amp features a 6 band overdrive section that allows you to carefully tailor the gain. The power amp has 700 watts of power to deliver that tone.

6 Band Overdrive: In the overdrive section the instrument signal input level is set by the Pre Gain control and then split into 6 frequency bands covering the entire audio spectrum. Each band goes through a separate overdrive channel with individual Drive and Level controls. Then all the overdrive channels are summed back together into one signal. It's important to note that the overdrive channels are divided by frequency on the input signal and the overdrive on each channel will be applied mostly to that particular frequency band. The harmonics generated on each overdrive channel will go beyond that frequency band and are retained as an integral part of the output tone.

Effects Loop: The effects loop can be set to come before or after the entire overdrive section for more flexibility. The level of signal sent to the effects loop can also be adjusted.

Select Footswitch: Select between Overdrive and Clean with either the included footswitch or the Select toggle switch on the front panel.

700 Watt Power Amp: The class D power amp section can deliver 700 watts of power into a 4 ohm speaker load.

Balanced Line Outputs: A separate level control sets the output volume to the balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4” jacks to connect to mixing consoles or other amplifiers.

Universal Mains: Can accept 100 to 240 Volts AC, 50 to 60 Hz.

Compact Size: 12” wide x 3” tall x 9” deep. Less than 10 pounds.

The Eristic and SirMjac28 like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Wow didn't know they made an amp that looks really cool.

LowEndWooly and I am Soma like this.
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    How is this amp still here? And why doesn't it have a thread of its own unless I missed it? This thing is ridiculous and Wounded Paw makes great quality stuff to boot.

4. Cuzzie

Cuzzie Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Probably because I live in the UK and shipping and tax is prohibitive for me to ship across!

5. I am Soma

Jan 2, 2013
    MN
    Come make a trip to Minnesota in the states and pick it up :)

Cuzzie likes this.
  6. Cuzzie

Cuzzie Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Home of the Vikings and the great Adrian Peterson and Herschel Walker and star of the North, would be an honour.

Probably cheaper than shipping!

7. Cuzzie

Cuzzie Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Hooray for @I am Soma and @chelu77

Boo for me

I was gonna throw in a trip to UK for you to bring it over.....!

8. I am Soma

Jan 2, 2013
    MN
    damn it! always wanted to visit the UK too

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021