1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

wow, i did NOT need that.

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by anthowl, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lengthy post about a weirdo.
    also, some adult-ish content.

I was at a train station heading to work and this chap sits near me and spots my bass clef tattoo on my arm.
    he begins talking to me about music.
    he has a similar kind of haircut to me and has an alto clef tattooed behind his ear.
    he likes a lot of music that i like, plays drums and guitar and is trying to put together a band and asks me if i'm interested after some discussion.

a few days later he adds me to facebook.
    we don't talk a lot over the next month until one day i get a notification stating that the chap has tagged me in a photo.
    this puzzles me because i've never been in a photo with him.

it is a photo of his genitals.
    a large amount of his facebook contacts are tagged.

i remove the tag and to ensure there are no more tags of the sort i remove him from my friends list. on his page there are comments by others speculating as to whether it is indeed him in the pictures (there are eight in total) but it is concluded that it is because his drum kit is visible in the background. some think he's been hacked.

he speaks to me on msn and i ask if he's been feeling okay of late (attempting subtlety) and he says he's fine and 'why do i ask?'... then his display picture loads. you guessed it.

the next day i have an email from him that is forwarded to a whole bunch of others again, it contains eight image links.. that i did not click.

so, what do you think?
    did he send a bunch of lurid pictures to someone that then hacked all of his social network accounts?
    or did he go mental? :meh:

2. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    Sounds like a bit of fruit basket to me.

3. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    Yep, he's not playing with a full deck, is he?

4. So did you jam with him?

5. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    Sounds like you've got a new BFF. [​IMG]

6. hall1k

hall1k

Jun 14, 2009
    I'm gonna put my money on hacked. I'm a computer science major and I know that facebook uses a very specific format for the filenames when you save images from their site. This filename includes information that can allow someone to get into the facebook account the picture was posted to and do whatever they want. So, if someone was on his friends list and had access to his photos, or even ran across one of his photos somewhere on the internet with the original filename, he could easily have been hacked.

7. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    sounds like he's a little nuts hsugh.

8. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    "It's the way the world works, Kyle - you gotta wade through a lot of dicks before you find a decent friend!"

~E. Cartman

9. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California

HEYOOOOOOOOO

10. Sounds like a musician to me. :p

11. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    'Nuff said...

-robert

12. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I bet he puts out on the first date......

13. TheHegemon

TheHegemon

Feb 20, 2009
    Amarillo, TX
    So your not ok with random pics of genitals sent to you? Noted...

That pm from me, yeah just delete that :D

14. seriously; sounds like hes been hacked by someone who either a) took pictures of his gentiles (ex g.f/b.f/whatevs) or b) found pics of his gentiles on his comp and thought it'd be hilarious to send them to everyone (a.k.a. a dick friend)

15. itsalljustaride

itsalljustaride

Sep 23, 2009
    I think it's much more likely that this guy gets his jollies from getting people to look at his junk.

Getting hacked doesn't happen often enough for me to jump to that conclusion.

There are also too many things that would have had to have been hacked. If it was just FB, ok, but AIM/MSN, and his email?

Unless someone has physical access to his comp (and if he leaves his passwords saved to everything) and did it that way, then I could believe it, but no one is going to go to all the trouble to hack 3 different services just to post this guy's balls on the web.

16. Yup, the guy sounds like a Major TOOL.

17. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Maybe recommend he play with MurderFace?

18. xxfaux_punkxx

xxfaux_punkxx

Mar 18, 2010
    Indiana
    sounds like something i'd do.

19. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Sounds like something Xtreo would do. Then deny deny deny!

20. El Bajo

El Bajo

Apr 12, 2006
    UK
    Maybe he thinks its funny. One time a newly accepted friend that I hadnt spoken to in years asked if I was still master****g all the time. I immediatly killed the comment and sent him an email reminding him know that facebook can be a window it ones life and that most of my family have profiles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.