Wow, I just noticed something really strange!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...

Does that picture.. look weird to you!?

Notice any umm orbs? Not to be creepy to people, but that freaks me out a little bit. We had camera trouble all night with the video camera and the battery was full. I just noticed that in the picture. Wow.. strange.. really.. strange.
    I notice an Orb by Jays hand, and around the picture in different spots.

Wow.. This isn't Edited.. well I lightened it cause it was really dark and noone had flash on.

EDIT: It didn't rain either, its been sunny all day, so its not raindrops..
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    You jizzed on your camera? what's weird about that.
  3. what about dirt spots on the lens? Fluff or collections of dust on the lens? Or the light from those lamps up the back causing odd reflection off the glass and the camera not pickinig it up?

And you only have one audience member? Sounds like our shows hehehe

4. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Guys in Green Lantern shirts freak me out, too.
  5. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    buhahaha.. no i didn't jizz on the camera dude..

Althought, I was too tired to think of dirt or the lighting. They have weird lighting in that building though.

we had a small crowd last night =(.
    Only about 20 people, but for somereason its the best show imho that we've ever preformed.

Prolly cause we had a professional soundman this time.
    We made some money though, about 20 bucks..muhaha!

Well im off to see house of a thousand corpses with me new friend katie! :D

6. What scares me is that white kid with the afro and there is no bass player in the picture!! And I just noticed that kid sitting on that ladies lap, creepy.
  7. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...

dude.. im a bass player.. i think that counts lol..

:D :p
  8. thats not a kid on her lap... thats her second head!!! :eek:

9. Those ORBS could be clams...Wrong notes....

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Look like chemical spots... did you take a still from a video camera or get pictures developed. If that's a non digital picture... it looks like chemical spots.
  11. whatupmatt?

anybody heard from bp13?....
  12. Does your shadow show up in a mirror?

really im not tryin to be funny
  13. Yeah.....people are actually watching you!

Sorry, dude, I couldn't resist. :);)

A few "seemingly" ill placed items I have found in your picture

1. There appears to be a roll of tape below the woman with the second head's right shoulder.
    2. In the middle of the table the lady is sitting at, It looks as thought there is a can of spam or A Recipe book on spam which includes many spam recipies and a coupon on the back for $.99 cents on the next can of spam you crazy people may purchase.
    3. Not only do you guys have a gig at a Smootie stand; Your band consist of two singers and a guitar player. There is a drum set but no drummer. and worst of all, THERES NO BASSIST!!! Now he may have been cut off in the picture, or the guitarist is using an octave pedal to dupe the bass!! And ive just noticed YOU GUYS HAVE ELECTRIC INSTRUMENTS YET NO AMPS!!! Explain THAT HOTSHOT!!!
    4. And lastly, There is a half full cup of a smoothie beverage in the lower right hand corner. Why the waste of a perfectly good smoothie, WHY?!? Dont you people enjoy your fruity flavored blened ice drink? Such waste makes me sick, I hope that you atleast gave it to the homeless before selfishly throwing it away.

(Man I have to much time on my hands. I need to get a job!)
  15. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    what about me?

im confused...its 3AM....and its been a long described in my thread

did i miss sumthing?

16. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...

DUDE I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUR STYLE!! HAHAAHAHAA! If Dave Costelo ever dies.. we know who the next one will be. ;)

Actually we had about 20 people at the gig and we played at a "resturant/coffee shop."
    It was fun, even though there weren't alot of people. Oh well, we didn't advertise for it. Most the people who came, we didn't know either. Usually we had 60 or 70 people per show that we all knew. Sooo thats kinda different ya know.
    Um the smoothie is katies,(not pictured) mmmm lucky straw!

I went to see house of a 1000 corpses last night with her...... damn that movie blowed alot of goat!
  17. bp13--I'm just messing with ya....

Did the smoothie gig pay well?
  18. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    yeah.. it paid okay ;)

well as for much people were there.. I got 15 bucks..
    We had only ...hmm 20 people there.
    Our problem was, we didn't advertise it. Our lead singer has kidney stones now, so hes been sleeping everyday afterschool and hes been completely out of it. Jordan is grounded and mark lives in 40 minutes away. But a few people came that knew the mark. It was just really fun.
    Like I says. "It doesn't matter how many people are there.. just play your heart out, even if theres 3. Its funner that way!"