1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wow ... I mean, um ... wow. (warning: Tom Cruise lunacy inside)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dave Grossman, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxworthy925

Foxworthy925 Guest

Feb 24, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Ahaha...speechless...

2. That was painful to watch :smug:

3. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
  4. cdef

cdef

Jul 18, 2003
    Even Beavis is more coherent. This guy can't finish his sentences, because they don't contain a thought to begin with. Add to that the pointless, maniacal laughter and twitchy body language, and the only conclusion is that he's the one who needs help.

5. Mr. Cruise, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Fixed it for you!! :p

7. Haha thanks, although I fear I may have angered the evil lord Xenu!:bag::help:

8. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    OMG you guys are just awful!!!!

Mr Cruise, if you ever read this, I need your help desperately. I've always wanted to believe Jesus rode around on dinosaurs' backs but I need a million dollars to help me cope. Mr Cruise if you're reading this I know you have the financial capacity to help me be a BELIEVER! Feel free to PM me for banking information.

9. Why Morf, I was certain that you where a La veyan satanist!?

10. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    LEAVE TOM ALONE!

[​IMG]

11. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Who would you want to open a can of whoopass on more... Tom Cruise, or Chris Crocker?

12. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    No way I believe in the healing power of Tom Cr.... errr I mean Jesus!

13. Bill O ran that clip last night. He had a confused look like Butthead when Beavis is talking crazy SHIZNIT. Beyond being a successful actor...............that guy is more whacked than crack.

14. wow, he is a bad actor.....plus he blows.

15. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

I wish all the entertainment shows would just stop reporting on tom, brittany, etc. Just let them quietly disappear from our view. There's one that is absolutely obsessed with Brittany. I can't even watch it.

16. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Remember the bronzed Tom Cruise baby turds on ebay? A true classic. :hyper: :hyper:

[​IMG]

17. What a friggin' weirdo! Back in the day, I used to like him too. :rollno:

18. BassChuck

BassChuck Gold Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    Nice to see that Nicole didn't take his ego in the divorce.

Letter to Tom Cruise:

When posing as the 'keeper of the flame' make sure it isn't coming out your a$$".

19. I didn't understand most of that, was he speaking or just mumbling?

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.