Wow...Just...Wow(New bass)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, Dec 13, 2004.

1. I took a nap,and my brother woke me up to tell me I got a big ass box from UPS,of course...I jumped up and ripped it open,Aww new OLP MM-3!

Dude...This bass is amazing,I cant believe I got it for 250.

Also...It came with a free cable(I think 10 foot) so...I really made out tonight.

I plan on getting a digital camera before the end of the year,so ill try to get some pics up...

anyone else have this bass and feels the same?
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Thats cool. Good bass for the buck. Congrats.
  3. So ya went for it eh? Cool dude. Make sure to get pics and sound clips when ya can :) Congrats.
  4. My buddy has one, and although I've never played it, it looks pretty bitchin (blue with matching headstock and rosewood) it sounds pretty good for slap. Can't really hear it well fingerstyle (his amp).
  5. Ralphdaddy

Ralphdaddy Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
    I played one of these the other days and was really very impressed with it. The action was WAY too low but the bass sounded good, and seemed well put together. Very impressive for something so cheap. Congrats on the new bass.
  6. thanks alot guys...right now im re-learning all the band songs in B(I usually played Drop D),and its actually really easy,like theres a song where I just play in one position during the whole song,where on a 4 string I'd be all over the place. yay extended range:)

I tried recording some clips,and it just isnt doing justice to the tone,it must be the mic:-/
  7. I have this bass, I love it its freakin awesome.